Abingdon School Boys MEP

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Sorry for the double post.

HAHAHAHAHA. I'm doing a little more than 10 seconds. Tis why it's taking so long. You should have it today. Where do you want me to send it to?
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Postby Ghet » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:47 pm

LeapofFate wrote:Ghet, if you really want to be in this MEP than you can have my track.

Just throwing it out there as an option.

keep yer track bro, ill just luark around till someone gets lazy and drops =/
User avatar
Ghet
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Status: >.<

Postby LeapofFate » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:20 pm

Ghet wrote:
LeapofFate wrote:Ghet, if you really want to be in this MEP than you can have my track.

Just throwing it out there as an option.

keep yer track bro, ill just luark around till someone gets lazy and drops =/


Hmm

ok.


I drop my track :O

I haven't started yet anyways.

Put me on the back up list for sure though :wink:
User avatar
LeapofFate
The Madvillain
 
Joined: 13 Apr 2008
Location: California
Status: :)

Postby Ghet » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

LeapofFate wrote:
Ghet wrote:
LeapofFate wrote:Ghet, if you really want to be in this MEP than you can have my track.

Just throwing it out there as an option.

keep yer track bro, ill just luark around till someone gets lazy and drops =/


Hmm

ok.


I drop my track :O

I haven't started yet anyways.

Put me on the back up list for sure though :wink:

asshole... making me actually edit =/


ill get on it in a bit and let you know my anime
User avatar
Ghet
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Status: >.<

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Alright. I'm filtering now. You should have the beta within the next hour or so/ :) I hope ya like it.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Sorry for the double post.

It's done. How do you want me to send it to you?
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Postby AaronAMV » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Ghet wrote:
LeapofFate wrote:
Ghet wrote:
LeapofFate wrote:Ghet, if you really want to be in this MEP than you can have my track.

Just throwing it out there as an option.

keep yer track bro, ill just luark around till someone gets lazy and drops =/


Hmm

ok.


I drop my track :O

I haven't started yet anyways.

Put me on the back up list for sure though :wink:

asshole... making me actually edit =/


ill get on it in a bit and let you know my anime

Wasn't expecting that. o.o
Oh, and updated.
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Postby AaronAMV » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Updated
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Postby Rikutaka » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Gah, sorry about not being able to get into some contact with you
I've just been busy with school and math's been especially pissing me off

I'm just here to confirm that I'm in the MEP
I'll also be using NGE(Neon Genesis Evangelion)
IhopeIdon'tdiebeforeIwake
User avatar
Rikutaka
 
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Location: USA,Texas

Postby TwilightChrono » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm sorry. But, I have to drop. I got a lot of Shi* on my plate as of now and can't edit. Sorry for the trouble.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Postby AaronAMV » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:41 pm

@ Taka
Alright, but I forgot. Can you send me a sample of your quality?

@ TC
Alright, but you want me to put you down as a back up?
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Postby TwilightChrono » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Yeah. That will be fine.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
User avatar
TwilightChrono
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep

Postby AaronAMV » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:51 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:Yeah. That will be fine.

Alright, cool.
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Postby Rikutaka » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 pm

[quote="AaronAMV"]@ Taka
Alright, but I forgot. Can you send me a sample of your quality?

I'l have it for you in a bit. Lemme get it done real quick.
IhopeIdon'tdiebeforeIwake
User avatar
Rikutaka
 
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Location: USA,Texas

Postby Rikutaka » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 pm

You can scratch off the (?) by my name now >=]
Last edited by Rikutaka on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IhopeIdon'tdiebeforeIwake
User avatar
Rikutaka
 
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Location: USA,Texas

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kyssifur and 1 guest