CCII: TCOL (Closed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm

@Kazemon: I'll go ahead and give you the go-ahead. I trust that you will know how to choose one of the more "cheery" versions of the song. However, I do reserve the right to request changes in your track if I feel it does not fit the other tracks in terms of "perkiness".

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:51 pm

CodeChrono wrote:@Kazemon: I'll go ahead and give you the go-ahead. I trust that you will know how to choose one of the more "cheery" versions of the song. However, I do reserve the right to request changes in your track if I feel it does not fit the other tracks in terms of "perkiness".
Okay. I'm gonna try to look for an upbeat version...if I can't find one, I'll change the song to something else.

Edit: I checked Itunes....doesnt seem there's a more cheery type version of the song I wanted...so, back to the drawing board. XD

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:07 am

Hey code, I haven't 100% have all the animes for Dash yet and I don't want to list them intill I do(not repeatting what I did with Fly) but the song choice I would like to use is Chain by Back-On, it's the opening theme song to the anime Air Gear, which is 1 anime I'm planning on using and also I gonna edit the full song down the use the opening version.

However cause the theme of this project I wanted to make sure this would be an ok choice, also if ya want I chould go ahead and edit it down and send it to ya to see what ya think. I have an basic idea for the video and if I can't use this song I'm sure it won't be that hard to find another(since it's in Japanese and I feel it would be best to use an fast upbeat song not in English) plus the words that are in English I do feel fit with Dash in a way, I'm sure with the right scene selection I could make this work but before I start anything I want this song to be ok choice. The idea is to show the feeling of someone having fun with the speed they are going, such as running(winning a plus if it's a race) or with a type of fast sport(mostly X-sports imo)

Wow I did not expected to make it that long :sweat: but I want to make sure your ok with the choice.

This is off the Clow subject but I was wondering if I could join your next AMV review? I was gonna ask for the 1st one however I had class at the time of the review and I tried to send ya a message but my friends laptop lost connection before I could send it(damn weak WiFi)

Anyway just let me know what ya think about the song asap, Please and thank you

-Sakura

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm

I've started editing my track, but I feel it's not upbeat enough. I may choose a different song, but it'll be hard. I may send a beta to you if you want to see it, but I have a feeling it just isnt upbeat enough...if it isnt, back to the drawing board... <_< lol.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok, let me say something. I'm going to change my definition of "upbeat".

When I say "upbeat" I mean that at the end of the AMV, it makes you feel good. You don't feel violent or angry or anything like that.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm

CodeChrono wrote:Ok, let me say something. I'm going to change my definition of "upbeat".

When I say "upbeat" I mean that at the end of the AMV, it makes you feel good. You don't feel violent or angry or anything like that.
^^ ah okay. In that case, I'll continue. =]

Lol nice persona avatar. XD I just bought FES today.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat May 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Small bumpage and update.

Update: We need moar editors. :O

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat May 03, 2008 11:12 pm

CodeChrono wrote:Small bumpage and update.

Update: We need moar editors. :O
I'll try to drag some of my friends here. =D XD

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat May 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Must...keep...Clow...alive!

What happened to all the editors? =/

None of my friends wanted to join because they didnt know how they can relate to the cards...

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat May 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Not sure. though I have a sinking feeling htat the first beta deadline will be full of misery and woe. -_-

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”