Check out the new thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu May 29, 2008 12:47 am

ZetZu wrote:I'm out too as well im afraid. I mearly have time editing at all since all the ending tests are going on right now. peace out.

Well since we are having trouble filling those two tracks we might have to extend things even longer. So when you get done with test, come back and find that your track is still open, feel free to join back.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu May 29, 2008 12:54 am

Fuze wrote:Sorry guys, I'm afraid I'm going to drop out. It wasn't in vain, though. It has opened my eyes somehow. Whatever. I need to think about some things.
Ahh....c'mon Fuze. Please don't leave on me!

I mean man besides being slightly too violent your video is good for a starting video to this track cause it's CRAZY!

Please, won't you reconsider?

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:35 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote: Also If any one shows someone being violent in there video, I'd prefer it to look like at some point the either regret it or seem unsure about what they are doing.
Hmm well, I have a clip where my character is about to leave, the girl that loves him grabs his hand, pleas for him not to leave her and his eyes waver, but then turn cold again and he just leaves... that good enough? =P

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu May 29, 2008 1:43 am

Kazemon15 wrote:
Hmm well, I have a clip where my character is about to leave, the girl that loves him grabs his hand, pleas for him not to leave her and his eyes waver, but then turn cold again and he just leaves... that good enough? =P
Yeah, sound good.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 am

I have a feeling Zetzu will be back. Heck, dinner will be waiting for you in the fridge when you do return.

I do feel however that this is all going to work out in the end. Don't lose faith Osaka.

Oli.C
Org Profile

Post by Oli.C » Thu May 29, 2008 7:08 am

pyrolord wrote:I have a feeling Zetzu will be back. Heck, dinner will be waiting for you in the fridge when you do return.

I do feel however that this is all going to work out in the end. Don't lose faith Osaka.
Just to reinforce that, I am totally committed to the project. I really enjoy the mix, lots of variety and nicely transitions in pace.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu May 29, 2008 7:15 am

Just think Osaka needs to loosen up a bit... Actually, a simple question which I think needs answered for everyone in the MEP before we head off in the wrong direction, is the point of this MEP to celebrate and bring out the Christian metal genre of music, or to reinforce Christianity themes and err well bring people over to them? I've been under the impression that it's the first rather than the latter...

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu May 29, 2008 9:01 am

OropherZero wrote:Just think Osaka needs to loosen up a bit... Actually, a simple question which I think needs answered for everyone in the MEP before we head off in the wrong direction, is the point of this MEP to celebrate and bring out the Christian metal genre of music, or to reinforce Christianity themes and err well bring people over to them? I've been under the impression that it's the first rather than the latter...
Both. The main focus is to celebrate Christian Metal music. To show that it too can rock as much as any other metal. And to have fun making videos for it. But it would seem a little silly for this project to be called "Worship at full volume" and have things that are not exactly in tune with Christianity like excessive violence.

But think about this. There is violence in the bible. OH yes Definitely violence, and sex (read Song of Solomon 4). But what makes the difference from those and how the world views sex and violence is there is a more divine purpose behind it.

I'm a little confused that people are saying I need to loosen up. I'm not saying I don't want any violence in this project.(for goodness sake my favorite games are
God of War and Silent Hill) I'm just saying make sure you don't forget the overall theme of this project; Brokenness.

*EDIT* In case anyone is wondering what would be too violent for me...basically beheading, guts haning out, etc. Excessive blood is okay and I have no problem with fighting scenes.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu May 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Well I just got Adobe After Effects...and it won't install properly. I'm going to have to talk with a tech guy somewhere about it and figure out if It's a fixable problem.

But in any case it seems I won't be able to work on the intro and credits so...I'm going to have to find someone else to do it for me. (man that sucks). So if any body is an expert at after effects (and maybe blender) then send me a pm.

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Thu May 29, 2008 3:51 pm

You can't even upload excessively violent videos on the Org, so howcome some of you are saying Osaka's the one who needs to lighten up? Lol.

Osaka - it would be cool if I could do the intro/credits, but I haven't got the time right now. Let me know if you still need someone when the project's closer to being done.
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”