Tool Project X2 (19/20 Finals received!)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Emotive » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:10 am

Hiro The Dragon King wrote:In the mean time, has anybody taken up Rosetta Stoned yet?

I'm supposed to give it a try in a week or two but if anyone has any good ideas (especially anime wise), they can go ahead and give it a try or share these ideas..
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Scott Green » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:10 am

Part 3 is free again
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Emotive » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 am

Ripping blood..
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Scott Green » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:02 am

Part 4 is also free again

maybe I'll cut out Jambi completly from the mix.... but i need to think about that more.... for now its up for grabs
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Emotive » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 am

Scott Green wrote:Part 4 is also free again

maybe I'll cut out Jambi completly from the mix.... but i need to think about that more.... for now its up for grabs

Which anime got freed?
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Scott Green » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:19 am

Cast to Stone wrote:
Scott Green wrote:Part 4 is also free again

maybe I'll cut out Jambi completly from the mix.... but i need to think about that more.... for now its up for grabs

Which anime got freed?

Air TV
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Emotive » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:28 am

Well anyway...
Should you decide to drop the track from the mix, make sure you do it in a tasteful manner.
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Scott Green » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:56 am

Noone interested in Jambi? Anyone? :amv:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby masterGT » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:06 am

Scott Green wrote:Noone interested in Jambi? Anyone? :amv:

Maybe. I can tell you at the beginning of the next week.
User avatar
masterGT
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Location: The Inner Universe

Postby Scott Green » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:40 am

masterGT wrote:
Scott Green wrote:Noone interested in Jambi? Anyone? :amv:

Maybe. I can tell you at the beginning of the next week.

yea let's talk this weekend about it...
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Emotive » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 am

I'll try for a track on August, when I'm at a PC where I can actually edit..
I will try either for Rosetta Stoned or Jambi, not sure..
Rosetta Stoned is amongst my favorite tracks ever but making it seem like the chick on Blood is on LSD (and a descriptive one at that) seems like quite the challenge.. or any character in any anime that I can use and isn't already being used for that matter..
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Scott Green » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:05 am

Cast to Stone wrote:I'll try for a track on August, when I'm at a PC where I can actually edit..
I will try either for Rosetta Stoned or Jambi, not sure..
Rosetta Stoned is amongst my favorite tracks ever but making it seem like the chick on Blood is on LSD (and a descriptive one at that) seems like quite the challenge.. or any character in any anime that I can use and isn't already being used for that matter..


okay, okay you are telling me this for like the 10th time or something . . .
If you are going to do something, do it :P
oh and how bout EVA? Shinji seemed always on drugs to me...:roll:
yea I know you dont have it -_-
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Emotive » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:19 am

Scott Green wrote:oh and how bout EVA? Shinji seemed always on drugs to me...:roll:
yea I know you dont have it -_-

If you really think it's a good idea then ask someone who does have it..
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Scott Green » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:41 am

Hmm as things look now I'm gonna remove Jambi (hope I'll be able to cut it out flawlessly) from the mix... (except some random person(s) pop-up and is/are going to edit those... >_>)

leaving first half of Rosetta Stoned as the last track to be edited.
now i need to get onto the problem to find someone who's gonna edit that part . . . or if daisuke_Z actually shows up again he could show me his finished track for once |:
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Kevmaster » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:17 am

it'd be extremly sad to have it cut off the mix T_______T
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests