Tool Project X2 (19/20 Finals received!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SilkAMV
Org Profile

Re: Tool Project X2

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Repeat question?

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 am

Haven't been here since ever, so sorry for necro....but the mep is not dead.

To answer the last question:
I'd rather wait and see them finished...but im still thinking about what to do exactly....

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Bump..

...Like 9 months later... I learned how to properly process footage using Avisynth, DGIndex, Vdub..ect. I re-ripped the sources I used for my part, cleaned them up, and replaced the footage I used in the original video. I tried to keep the part the same, same scenes and fx, but this one has the new source footage. No more interlacing and it looks much nicer :awesome:

Part 3 Fixed

Sry for the horrible crap I gave you before. Hope this mep still gets done.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:55 am

Kanti13 wrote:Bump..

...Like 9 months later... I learned how to properly process footage using Avisynth, DGIndex, Vdub..ect. I re-ripped the sources I used for my part, cleaned them up, and replaced the footage I used in the original video. I tried to keep the part the same, same scenes and fx, but this one has the new source footage. No more interlacing and it looks much nicer :awesome:

Part 3 Fixed

Sry for the horrible crap I gave you before. Hope this mep still gets done.

Awesome :awesome:

There are only two tracks left to do, i encourage everyone who reads this to find people who are willing to do the last two tracks :amv:

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Over the years, I've gathered a small collection of tracks I've done for MEPs that never got done and am thinking of compiling them into one video. If I do this, the track I did for this MEP will definitely be included. But before I do, I'm just going to double check here to see if this MEP really is dead. Scott, if you do not reply to this post within a week to tell me that it's still alive, I will be releasing my track. After that, feel free to include it in the MEP if it eventually gets done, but people will likely have seen it already. If you do reply, I will not release my track, but I can't guarantee I won't be bitter about it.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am

I'm still here, I still have all the finals on my HDD... I'd love to finish this MEP, but i can't find people who are willing to do the last few tracks....I wanted to focus on SOAD2 and then see what ill do about this one...
Oh yeah... silky, I'm not in the position to forbid you from using your own track. If you do use it, I'd probably put it into the final MEP anyways (if it ever gets finished), unless you say otherwise or someone else redoes it.

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:02 am

Okay then, thanks for the reply.

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 am

Scott Green wrote:I'm still here, I still have all the finals on my HDD... I'd love to finish this MEP, but i can't find people who are willing to do the last few tracks....
I downloaded track 9 (Since it's the only one with a link). I'm working on it now with Akira. No one seemed to be using it yet as far as I could tell from the 1st page. Hope that's cool. I can't imagine how a MEP with only one part left could not get finished!

I should have a partial beta very shortly to give you an idea of what I'm doing.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:58 pm

I made sth for track 9 a long time ago, but i dont like it anymore and dont have it anymore....
Besides track 11 is also still open... :|

As of right now im in a personal position where i cant dedicate myself too this mep im trying to get over it somehow...

*is optimistic*

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 am

Scott Green wrote:I made sth for track 9 a long time ago, but i dont like it anymore and dont have it anymore....
Besides track 11 is also still open... :|

As of right now im in a personal position where i cant dedicate myself too this mep im trying to get over it somehow...

*is optimistic*
Oh damn. Well the track is still linked on the 1st page. I only downloaded it a few days ago. And I have a partial beta for what it's worth...

I'd listen to 11, but last I checked there was no link, and the link to the full audio was down too.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”