God Hates Us All - Antichrist MEP (Beta's due 31 Aug 08)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:08 pm

may first is when im gonna see epica live~~

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:27 pm

I am sorry to tell you, that for various reasons I see no chance of working on my part in so far, as to finish it to the deadline. Therefor I hereby drop from the project.

Sry ppl.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:20 am

Tormentor wrote:I am sorry to tell you, that for various reasons I see no chance of working on my part in so far, as to finish it to the deadline. Therefor I hereby drop from the project.

Sry ppl.
I thought you said you could finish your exams first and then do the stuff calmly without having to rush it, or have you succumbed to those Christians?
Anyway if it can't be helped, okay, though it's sad to lose you from the project.
Though you won't be forgiven.
You're gonna get crucified along with any other leavers.
:|

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:23 am

In fact he just forgot the project I guess and now semester started again ... was the same with me though. ^^;

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:36 am

If you people had reminded me that you had forgotten about it, I could have reminded you and none of that would have happened.
;_;

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:20 am

but you were supposed to remind me to remind you to remind them :?

you know my source still hasn't come out so I'm not worried about people who haven't started yet :twisted: also copycat has a beta or so a little birdy tells me >.>

And Alex already got nailed he's come back for seconds \O/
new banzors in the making :p

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sun May 11, 2008 3:37 am

Danielle, remind them!

BETA DEADLINE'S PAST AND WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED SHIT!

Someone? Anyone? :evil:

CerebralAssamite
Org Profile

Post by CerebralAssamite » Sun May 11, 2008 8:24 pm

I talked to Autraya about this one, end of the week ill have something, just in the middle of a 10 day straight roster, I then have 4 days off so i can get back into it

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Sun May 11, 2008 8:39 pm

We have Eva-fan's beta and Cerebral Assamite has "started"

Also I cant point fingers as there is still no release date for the boxed set of ergo proxy... this being the case I'll rethink my source tonight.

Warning Spoilers in this post:
It was one of the few anime I could think of that has lucifer in the end of it in the show down between ergoproxy and proxyone.
Although i've got my hands on all of Darker than black now I haven't seen past Disc 6 in the R2 so I have no idea if there are devil/god w/e connections in that source.
There's also Yami no Matseui, it has a sequence where the main character is possessed by the devil, but I dont want to edit yaoi again x_x
Ninja Scroll resurection has the antichrist in it.. turning into a dragon type thing... jubei vs the anti christ :\ that was so fucking dumb I didn't want to edit to it... but I'll wander past the video store and have a look-see it might jog some ideas.

So any other alternate source idea's anyone?

Oh yeah Yannis, you could try the Movie Gabriel for some action and angels vs demon .
new banzors in the making :p

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon May 12, 2008 12:32 am

Depending how the show souleater turns out, I'll do something with it since my other track is short as hell. Right now though there is no real devil/advocation/demon worship w/e and my other track is allready borderline experimentation with changing the overall view.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”