God Hates Us All - Antichrist MEP (Beta's due 31 Aug 08)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 am

i may need to drop my track.
i'll get back to you on that. just giving the heads up
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:29 am

I havent finished it but i've touched up on what I've allready done. Still only halfway done. though i only got like 15 seconds left of it so I'm ok till deadlines.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:49 pm

I've been talking to Yannis (CtS) and we've agreed to push out the dealines for a number of reasons.
Ergo Proxy is taking it's sweetass time in being released here -_- and there are a number of other projects on at the moment... this will also give people more time to spend on making their tracks and "theoretically" we will get better tracks with no rushing.
I'll update the first page with the new information.

First Beta due 1st May 2008

Finals due 15th June 2008
new banzors in the making :p

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:07 am

Awesome, thanks for pushing the deadline so far back. Now I can finish my exams first and then do the stuff calmly without having to rush it. :up:

Btw, lazyness is evil ;)

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:57 am

Tormentor wrote:Awesome, thanks for pushing the deadline so far back. Now I can finish my exams first and then do the stuff calmly without having to rush it. :up:

Btw, lazyness is evil ;)
Only when you're not lazy enough to just go out and just kill some maggots :wink:
Autraya wrote:stuff
Liar.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Okay, anyone with possible suggestions on some twisted enough live action movies to make good use of my Cradle of Filth cds, pm me. :p

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:Okay, anyone with possible suggestions on some twisted enough live action movies to make good use of my Cradle of Filth cds, pm me. :p
use Brain Dead :twisted:

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:42 pm

I'll keep it in mind when I go to the video rental place tomorrow. (can't open the video now) I had also seen a violent-bondage-rape-to-death movie, movies that were all about cutting people in pieces and some other good stuff that I'll have a good reason to rent now ;p

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Double post. My internet hates me lately, I'm starting to think it's signed a trait with christian operating systems over the internet..

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:Double post. My internet hates me lately, I'm starting to think it's signed a trait with christian operating systems over the internet..
that's entirely possible, but it's probably "all part of the plan"
also my source still hasn't come out -_- friggin madman
new banzors in the making :p

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”