God Hates Us All - Antichrist MEP (Beta's due 31 Aug 08)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:00 pm

Personally I think an MEP that causes some users to voice religious opinions ain't a good idea. Religion was never really tied strongly into AMV's, lets fuckin keep it that way.
*sips tea*

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:27 pm

-Reda- wrote:Personally I think an MEP that causes some users to voice religious opinions ain't a good idea. Religion was never really tied strongly into AMV's, lets fuckin keep it that way.
I kinda agree here. This is the org, not a religous website. This place is suppost to be about amvs not about people arguing over religions and such.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Guys, I am catholic and do believe in God. I don't care what the others do, but I do not take position for a religious opinion here. This is the possibility to make some wicked shit without having to host it on one's own web-space :P.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 pm

Tormentor wrote:Guys, I am catholic and do believe in God. I don't care what the others do, but I do not take position for a religious opinion here. This is the possibility to make some wicked shit without having to host it on one's own web-space :P.
Just ignore them, that arguement ended a long time ago in the thread. I know you feel the same urge to post against em or tell em to shut up as i do but just ignore it. Dunno why they brought it up again.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:14 am

genetic defect perhaps? no? I'm guessing here.

I've made exactly 0% progress on my beta. Why? Because I have a video that needs be complete by the 24th so all other projects are on hold till then (and my family leaves town.) At which point I shall enjoy every single blasphemous moment of editing this video ^^

All I can say as far as source is that it'll be various. I'll try to keep the sources unlike those already listed, or at the least very short lived in the video if they do happen to overlap... unless that is deemed too righteous a thing to do.
ImageImageImageImage

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:22 am

O, it's the 25th.
And since we're one step ahead of those christians.. HAPPY Y-MAS EVERYONE! :amv:

On a mep note, if anyone has a good idea for the opening, state it and you might have it.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:41 am

I don’t have an Idea but I can help depending on what you want in the intro. Like... I can create flames and stuff if you want a cross on fire or something. Just throwing that out there.

then again i don't know if that’s "crossing" the line. LMAO! I MADE A FUNNY

seriously i don't know what you want in the intro or the overall theme of this MEP. Are me just aspost to show serious opposition in our tracks to religion? Are we aspost to show death, doom, and decay in society? I might be lost as to how anti-christs act or how they express their beliefs.

If I find a good song and get an idea ill be sure to let you know since my track is almost done, I might be able to make an intro. Only if I find a hell of a good idea tho.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:40 pm

Scott Crocker is kicked for being a bad bad loli!
Shame on you Scott. :|

Actually that slackarse dropped.. flame away everyone

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:43 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:Scott Crocker is kicked for being a bad bad loli!
Shame on you Scott. :|

Actually that slackarse dropped.. flame away everyone
Such a FUCKING ASSHOLE
Last edited by Scott Green on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Happy new year with many evil deeds!
Updates, anyone? :evil:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”