God Hates Us All - Antichrist MEP (Beta's due 31 Aug 08)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CerebralAssamite
Org Profile

Post by CerebralAssamite » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:34 am

I hereby swear to who-ever-the-fuck-you-want-to-choose that I will finish my track, let me know when beta time is arriving and expected finish time is now easter (yeah... nice timing :P)

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:37 am

Change my stuff to

Song: Clawfinger - God is dead
Anime: Berserk (manga)
Last edited by Scott Green on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:48 am

Ghet wrote:MOTHER FUCK YEAH!!! im debating between 2 songs - Marilyn manson- antichrist superstar or Cradle of filth - Dirge Inferno (or rise of the pentagram for that matter)

ill use Hellsing Ultimate as a source <3
Damn you, I wanted to use Hellsing as well :evil: (Maybe, just maybe..)
We'll negotiate this a bit over msn... with weapons and stuff..
I'm not sure if your track would be good enough though, you also have to use AE, and I will have no mercy, even on you. So think about it and make a beta. :O
CerebralAssamite wrote: I hereby swear to who-ever-the-fuck-you-want-to-choose that I will finish my track, let me know when beta time is arriving and expected finish time is now easter (yeah... nice timing )
His unholiness would be pleased.

@everyone else.. Added whoever requested to be in the list to the list.. Changed Scott's sources... Expecting beta when SHE said :evil:

Edit: Changed my source to Bible Black for the time being.. But I'm still not sure if Ghet can join, as I said, if you think you're ready, go ahead and make a beta.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:59 am

Why the hell isn't GfN taking part btw ?

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:05 am

Warheart wrote:Why the hell isn't GfN taking part btw ?
He said he'd think about it..

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:44 am

Hehe, this is interresting.

Well on the one hand I study catholic theology, but on the other I guess I'd really like to build a part for this Mep (Ad Hominem combined with an anime I haven't decided on yet), that's if Jannis gives me the go.

Anyways I am looking forward to the result of this MEP.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:50 am

you and your freaking pal i swear. Not only is converting my NTSC to your 25fps bullshit annoying but im losing 4.97 chances per second to sync to the beat. Damn it all.

-im not leaving.. Just annoyed.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:04 am

Tormentor wrote:Hehe, this is interresting.

Well on the one hand I study catholic theology, but on the other I guess I'd really like to build a part for this Mep (Ad Hominem combined with an anime I haven't decided on yet), that's if Jannis gives me the go.

Anyways I am looking forward to the result of this MEP.
Listing you up unless Jannis the Great Gatekeeper says otherwise. :O
Eva-Fan wrote:you and your freaking pal i swear. Not only is converting my NTSC to your 25fps bullshit annoying but im losing 4.97 chances per second to sync to the beat. Damn it all.

-im not leaving.. Just annoyed.
Too evil fer you? :twisted:

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:03 pm

Yeah, 4.97 frames for beastsync sucks indeed. I'd really switch over not to mention allmost all of my sources are NTSC although I live in fucking PAL-land.

EDIT:

Further more 16:9 > 4:3

Seriously the technical specs suck ass. I'd suggest you change that and maybe don't use popmusic, then I'm in after finishing Oblivion.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:30 pm

This MEP would be better if it wasn't filled with lame ass bickering. Kadaj is NOT who i'd think of doing an MEP with this theme justice, but whatever. Also, while I kinda like kev, I do agree that not letting him join MAY be a good idea, 1. He wouldn't want to. 2, He's just turning into a cocky bastard. What happened to yuh kev? You used to be awesoem and humble, Now.. THIS!.

but yah, there is my Semi on topic, semi off topic post. I won't be joining, I'm just rebelling against God for starving the children of africa

edit: yah, I agree.. Don't allow you know.. "Demon music" that we've actually heard on the fucking radio time and time again. How abotu some obscure stuff that would make this actually creative?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”