Korean Song MEP [1st betas due now!!]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
sunwukong86
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:24 am
Org Profile

Postby sunwukong86 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Stop acting like a smartass. If this would be my MEP I'd have thrown you out already. People with an attitude like that aren't welcome.


What? I seriously thought this was Shinnie's project. I honestly didnt know what Waya's part in it was. Im sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Look, Im not saying anything else in this thread until its decided whether I get to stay.
Formerly ANBU_Itaichi1986

User avatar
NS
I like pants
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Status: Pants
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby NS » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 pm

idk, you've been kind of an annoying prick since you got on the org, That's not a good way to earn respect. I mean, I may suck at Editing, but I still weasel my way into MEPs, how? Because i'm not completly impossible to talk to/work with :O
ImageImage

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:01 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:idk, you've been kind of an annoying prick since you got on the org, That's not a good way to earn respect. I mean, I may suck at Editing, but I still weasel my way into MEPs, how? Because i'm not completly impossible to talk to/work with :O


yeah those r good qualitys to have if ur gonna be in a MEP =)

User avatar
GH
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:17 pm

Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem


yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-

User avatar
GH
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:48 pm

InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem


yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-

haha,I see

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem


yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-

haha,I see


yeah but anyways, if u started ur tracks yet, this goes to anyone, i'd like to see what you got in a week :lol: just so i can stay updated cuz i kno some people have already started, like Baqum

User avatar
GH
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 pm

InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem


yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-

haha,I see


yeah but anyways, if u started ur tracks yet, this goes to anyone, i'd like to see what you got in a week :lol: just so i can stay updated cuz i kno some people have already started, like Baqum

If i was you,i wouldent have asked for that,because i highly doubt very many editors have started theirs yet,since everyone around the Org seems to be very busy,and Shinnie set a beta deadline already with the amount we should have done by then,asking for a beta before that due date would just be more touble for all of us,I actually have started mine,im about 5 seconds threw,but that isent enough to judge by anywaya,and weeks go by very fast,so i recomend to set a due date,and stick with it the whole way threw instead of messing around with the rules,since i highly doubt all the editors in this MEP come by everyday to check on this topic in the first place.
First beta deadline will be the 5th of January

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:03 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:Hmh...on this MEP he didnt seem that disrespectful,except for one thing..
The fact of the matter is, I PM'ed Shinnie and asked him. He had time to ask Waya. Its his problem


yeah but past disrespectfulness >.> i just kno that he dont meet the criteria editing wise and that he aint exactly a "friend" of mine -.-

haha,I see


yeah but anyways, if u started ur tracks yet, this goes to anyone, i'd like to see what you got in a week :lol: just so i can stay updated cuz i kno some people have already started, like Baqum

If i was you,i wouldent have asked for that,because i highly doubt very many editors have started theirs yet,since everyone around the Org seems to be very busy,and Shinnie set a beta deadline already with the amount we should have done by then,asking for a beta before that due date would just be more touble for all of us,I actually have started mine,im about 5 seconds threw,but that isent enough to judge by anywaya,and weeks go by very fast,so i recomend to set a due date,and stick with it the whole way threw instead of messing around with the rules,since i highly doubt all the editors in this MEP come by everyday to check on this topic in the first place.
First beta deadline will be the 5th of January


yeah but it was maily pointed twords u cuz u knew b4 shinnie posted this, anyways im just curious :oops: but i get your point xD lol

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:07 pm

that got me thinking though, you think the first deadline should be extended? because with christmas and all im sure some people probably wont have started, and i could anyways message anyone in the MEP saying that its been extended :lol: anyways time for me to sleep, ttyl on msn :P

User avatar
GH
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:19 pm

InsaneWaya wrote:that got me thinking though, you think the first deadline should be extended? because with christmas and all im sure some people probably wont have started, and i could anyways message anyone in the MEP saying that its been extended :lol: anyways time for me to sleep, ttyl on msn :P

I can probubly get it to 20 seconds by that date,I'm just saying..I'm so busy currently and dieing with all these meps,projects,etc. im in,and rendering more and more stuff will just confuse the hell out of me.

User avatar
Shinnie04
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 10:10 am
Location: Australia
Org Profile

Postby Shinnie04 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:36 pm

Ok for the whole "removing sunwukong86" thing, I think a more fair way of judging that would be judging if his first beta is worthy of approval. Another thing, I don't know sunwukong86 very well and the fact that waya doesn't like him O_o. But anyways, a beta submission for approval to be in the MEP, anyone disagree?

And another thing, about the first beta submission date, anyone have suggestions for that? seems like some people are uncertain

User avatar
GH
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby GH » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 pm

And another thing, about the first beta submission date, anyone have suggestions for that? seems like some people are uncertain

More then January 5th,and a beat submission will work for me >=]

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:34 pm

lol, @.@ hmm now that i read wat i said i feel stupid but eh

User avatar
Goketsu
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Postby Goketsu » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:39 pm

sounds interesting um are there any spots open?


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests