Korean Song MEP [1st betas due now!!]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Zero Link » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:58 am

sevajin wrote:
Why would I decide to announce someone that I don't find awesome awesome? Think about that one but try not to think too hard. Anyway, sorry for spamming ur topic shinnie. Wish ya luck and I hope you know what you're doing.

I think i accidently thought to hard xD

And Shinnie
Also leave at least 5 seconds of blank footage and a bit of your song at the beginning and end of your track

Thats something else i have a question about.I get that you need 5 seconds of blank footage,but do you also need exactly seconds of the song your NOT editing?

XD @ GH

and whats with the 5 seconds of blankness?
Zero Link

Postby Shinnie04 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:15 am

SSJ3 Son Jp
and whats with the 5 seconds of blankness?

hmm actually i dunno why I really mentioned blank footgage, I just need some leftover audio on the beginning and end of the track so i can mix it better
Shinnie04

Postby OropherZero » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:39 am

hmm might as well enter one of my scrapped AMV projects into this:

Editor: OropherZero
Artist:Loveholic
Song: Sad Story
Anime: Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
OropherZero

Postby Kevmaster » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:53 am

Sounds Nice, I suggest you to check the editors latest Vids before you let them join though so you can see if they meet the requirements (technically & editing-wise).
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Scott Green » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:14 am

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:Sounds Nice, I suggest you to check the editors latest Vids before you let them join though so you can see if they meet the requirements (technically & editing-wise).

meaning you are not allowed to join then -_-

XD
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby Zero Link » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:21 am

Scott Green wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:Sounds Nice, I suggest you to check the editors latest Vids before you let them join though so you can see if they meet the requirements (technically & editing-wise).

XD

Hey if kev isn't allowed to join for that reason then almost 90% of those editors should be kicked from the mep.
Zero Link

Postby GH » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:19 pm

1). I changed my Username so can you update my track with my correct username >=]

2). Also,if it isent to much of a bother,could you please set a beta 1 deadline atleast :?: ,its a good way to motivate me to edit.And then you could extend it for newer members O:
GH

Postby Shinnie04 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Darkened Soul wrote:1). I changed my Username so can you update my track with my correct username >=]

2). Also,if it isent to much of a bother,could you please set a beta 1 deadline atleast :?: ,its a good way to motivate me to edit.And then you could extend it for newer members O:

done and done. Made the 1st beta submission date 10th of january? too much time? or is it fine?
Shinnie04

Postby Scott Green » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 am

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:
Scott Green wrote:

---->XD<----

Hey if kev isn't allowed to join for that reason then almost 90% of those editors should be kicked from the mep.

Man you sure take some thingz too serious, weren't my last two letter obvious :O
And btw Kev knows that I lub his editing, even if he is a fucking EMO XD ----> j/k kev =P
Enough Off-Topic.... *gets back to lurking*
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby souretsu » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:43 am

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:
Scott Green wrote:

XD

Hehe i'm in the remaining 5% :wink:

hmm might as well enter one of my scrapped AMV projects into this:

Editor: OropherZero
Artist:Loveholic
Song: Sad Story
Anime: Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

Damn you taking my loveholic HMPH, j/p
souretsu

Postby GH » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:31 pm

Shinnie04 wrote:
Darkened Soul wrote:1). I changed my Username so can you update my track with my correct username >=]

done and done. Made the 1st beta submission date 10th of january? too much time? or is it fine?

Seems good to me,actually..depends how much you want us to get done by then.Best chances is,its not going to be enough time,its perfectly good with me,but im almost sure some editors are going to need more time due to their lazyness XD

But yeah,how much of our segment do we need to get done by then? O:
Hey if kev isn't allowed to join for that reason then almost 90% of those editors should be kicked from the mep

Actually,their'd be 10% for each member since theirs 10 members,and im positive Souretsu,Moonie,OropherZero,and Myself can fit the technical requirments,most likely the editing requirments also xD
Last edited by GH on Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GH

Postby GH » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:36 pm

[MESS UP]
GH

Postby sunwukong86 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm

I'll do one if you'll have me
Formerly ANBU_Itaichi1986
sunwukong86

Postby Shinnie04 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:54 am

Darkened Soul
Seems good to me,actually..depends how much you want us to get done by then.Best chances is,its not going to be enough time,its perfectly good with me,but im almost sure some editors are going to need more time due to their lazyness XD

But yeah,how much of our segment do we need to get done by then? O:

I made it 20 seconds by 5th of January. I hope this motivates people O_o
Shinnie04

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:52 am

I might be interested. But I dont know like any Korean songs. If you could give me a popular Korean artist or something?
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects