Ill Niño MEP (DEAD)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:54 pm

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:Where the funk is the mix?

Right now on Mugen's Harddrive.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Scott Green » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:56 pm

Kevmaster wrote:

Mugen should get his lazy ass in gear and upload the mix, I wanna listen to it O:
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby [Mugen] » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 pm

THE TRACKS ARE NOW IN KEVS HAND!!

may the force be with you, you asshole 8-)
[Mugen]

Postby Zero Link » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 pm

Scott Green wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:

Mugen should get his lazy ass in gear and upload the mix, I wanna listen to it O:

I use to have it, but I don't know how to take songs off of my zen without the damn cd! -lost it-
Zero Link

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:03 pm

God Damnit, Mugen with your horrible crap you fucked up the whole mep.

I cannot download the Fucking Tracks, I have no clue what exactly is up with that gay website, but it always kills my connection, I am just going to replace the fucking links in the first post with the Links you gave me and hope people can download them.

So it seems you don't even have the f***en wav's anymore, so Now I will really have to Buy the albums <i>Confession</i> and <i>Revolution Revolución</i>( I only own one nation underground) and totally re-do the whole Mix.

Apropos Mix, <b>I REALLY REALLY need the Audio File of the <u>NEW</u> Mix</b>, which includes What comes Around.

If I dont get this File, I will have no Other way to handle it and will have scrap the whole Mix and re-do my Own, but this will be extremly bad for those that already started or finished their tracks, because they might have to re-do their Tracks or drop.

That's all :/

Sorry for sounding mean Aykut, but you really f*cked it up.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby [Mugen] » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:14 pm

WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO WHEN YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS THE BIGGEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN!!! but w/e...like i said, you suck at making mixes =/ i can do the mix again with the finished tracks in the same place which are younes, zl, wurpess, and stripes tracks =/
[Mugen]

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:19 pm

[Mugen] wrote:WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO WHEN YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS THE BIGGEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN!!! but w/e...like i said, you suck at making mixes =/ i can do the mix again with the finished tracks in the same place which are younes, zl, wurpess, and stripes tracks =/

Oh, a new mix with your downloaded 128 K/bits mp3's? =)

And Just for the record: I got a faster and better Connection last week ^_^

Aaaand No. I do not suck at Mixing, how often do I have to tell you again?
Hold on there for a second, I'll be giving you a beta of the (Hed) P.E. Mix (I'll edit this post soon), just to prove that I am waay better at mixing than you are (because the Ill Niño MEP mix nor the Adema mep mix are "really good").

Like I said, I'd rather have you give me the mix so I can copy it and so people wont be forced to re-do their stuff or drop (they're gonna blame you btw).

But thats up to you :roll:

EDIT:

-Link deleted-

pwnd. =)
Last edited by Kevmaster on Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Scott Green » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 pm

I lol'd ;P
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:43 pm

Scott Green wrote:I lol'd ;P

Yeah Scott, we all lol'd.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Shenlongthetiger » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:47 pm

For the moment in waiting a beta of second track, here a beta of the track 04 "when it cuts"
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=48C8L9N5
Shenlongthetiger

Postby Neverend » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Il niño is pretty awesome!

Im @ my parents house for the moment, so il listen to the remaining track when i come home tomorrow! 8-)
Neverend
The cockpuncher

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Alright Guys, lets see what we got here, a fucking broken MEP :/

I am not sure how exactly I would be able to put the mep together like this without having a Horrible Result.

I am putting this MEP on Hold for now, which basically means you can stop working on your Track.

I will be waiting till I get a new Mix done and then I'll take this back up, with stricter rules and Guidelines so this mep can actually turn out good and wont be a sucky piece of crap.

On another Note, I got the Revolution Revolución CD, which means only Confession is missing now till I can start the new mix...

Stay tuned...(i guess)..
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Emotive » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Shenlongthetiger wrote:For the moment in waiting a beta of second track, here a beta of the track 04 "when it cuts"
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=48C8L9N5

Video of the year material right there.

Anyway, I don't get one thing - does Mugen have the cds, did he use the cds for the mix and does he have a .wav of the mix?
If yes, everything's allright, since the fileden links work allright (I can send them to Kevin if he can't download them ffs).
If not, Mugen's a fucking noob for even starting this.
End of story. :O

Edit: "File not available" on the mix. Other tracks work fine.
Sendspace the .wav of the mix?
Emotive
...the Meditant

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:Anyway, I don't get one thing - does Mugen have the cds, did he use the cds for the mix and does he have a .wav of the mix?

No, he doesnt and that is pretty much the biggest problem :/ and even if he did, he wouldnt upload them for me due to extreme lazyness.

I'll try to include the same audio lines of the current tracks in the new mix so he people wont did their work for nothing, but The tranisitions will be most likely different (and better :roll:) so, when the new mix is up, everyone shall exchange his/her audio file.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Scott Green » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Kevmaster wrote:I will be waiting till I get a new Mix done and then I'll take this back up, with stricter rules and Guidelines so this mep can actually turn out good and wont be a sucky piece of crap.

I want a track then regardless wich one :twisted:
That corazon of mine final you send me made me hot to edit to ill nino :amv:
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects