Ill Niño MEP (DEAD)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
Full Metal Sempai
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 am

Sorry guys but I drop. :cry:
With all this homework I have for university and my motivation quite low,I can't find the courage(and the time) to watch again the 50 episodes of GSD and edit a vid with them.And since I really want this MEP to be a success,I believe it'd be better if someone else took my place.
Good luck with the project.I'd really like to see it complete!!

User avatar
narutoball
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:24 am
Location: england
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby narutoball » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:37 am

ill have a look at the track when i get home O:

User avatar
Neverend
The cockpuncher
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Neverend » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:21 pm

narutoball wrote:ill have a look at the track when i get home O:


So will i :lol: im @ work right now! But il look into it soon

User avatar
narutoball
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:24 am
Location: england
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby narutoball » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:39 pm

kev the links dead, re upload it >=[

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:00 pm

narutoball wrote:kev the links dead, re upload it >=[


yeah i just tried too, the link is dead xD

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:59 pm

narutoball wrote:kev the links dead, re upload it >=[


I do not have the Track. It's not my fault Mugen handled all this like Crap, I am not even sure how to do this shit in the final (because the new Mix is dead and shit).

Full metal Sempai..do you still have the track? I'd be the only chance to rescue it..X_x

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:05 pm

eh, well im interested in taking the track even though i havnt heard the mix xD but narutoball comes before me :oops:

User avatar
Full Metal Sempai
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:21 am

Yeah,I still have the track and I uploaded to sendspace for anyone who's interested in taking it.Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e7ewrx

User avatar
[Mugen]
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Germany (Munich)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby [Mugen] » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 am

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
narutoball wrote:kev the links dead, re upload it >=[


I do not have the Track. It's not my fault Mugen handled all this like Crap, I am not even sure how to do this shit in the final (because the new Mix is dead and shit).

Full metal Sempai..do you still have the track? I'd be the only chance to rescue it..X_x


lol, you said several weeks before you'll save all the mp3 parts, and re-upload all the files in WAV. But you haven't done it, so all files got deleted few days ago =/

but meh whatever, i will upload all of them as soon as i can in WAV the next days. (I still have all)

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Postby Kevmaster » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:06 am

Mugen2004 wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
narutoball wrote:kev the links dead, re upload it >=[


I do not have the Track. It's not my fault Mugen handled all this like Crap, I am not even sure how to do this shit in the final (because the new Mix is dead and shit).

Full metal Sempai..do you still have the track? I'd be the only chance to rescue it..X_x


lol, you said several weeks before you'll save all the mp3 parts, and re-upload all the files in WAV. But you haven't done it, so all files got deleted few days ago =/

but meh whatever, i will upload all of them as soon as i can in WAV the next days. (I still have all)


I also told you several weeks ago to upload the new Mix because I only got the old one <_< But yeah..It'd be good if you go and re-upload the tracks & the New Mix, I'll also download them all and put them ina folder, so we wont have that problem anymore. Thx.

User avatar
dbz0gohan0dbz
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:01 am

good, this mep is going to be awesome!!!!
</a>Image

User avatar
InsaneWaya
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Status: Editing Again
Location: Chicago
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby InsaneWaya » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:43 pm

i just heard the mix for the rebirth track so i'll take it if narutoball dun like it, or neverend =O but i doubt they wont lol

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Postby Kevmaster » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:32 am

InsaneWaya wrote:i just heard the mix for the rebirth track so i'll take it if narutoball dun like it, or neverend =O but i doubt they wont lol


You can all 3 edit a beta to the Track and the best one gets it.

User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Postby Emotive » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:17 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:i just heard the mix for the rebirth track so i'll take it if narutoball dun like it, or neverend =O but i doubt they wont lol


You can all 3 edit a beta to the Track and the best one gets it.

If I wasn't too bored to convert Lucky Star, I'd take part in this. :O
Image

User avatar
Ghet
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: >.<
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ghet » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
InsaneWaya wrote:i just heard the mix for the rebirth track so i'll take it if narutoball dun like it, or neverend =O but i doubt they wont lol


You can all 3 edit a beta to the Track and the best one gets it.

If I wasn't too bored to convert Lucky Star, I'd take part in this. :O

what kind of excuse is that? -_-


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests