Ill Niño MEP (DEAD)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 am

Cast To Stone wrote:Omgimg onnacum.


Where did that come from?
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby Emotive » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:55 am

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Cast To Stone wrote:Omgimg onnacum.


Where did that come from?

Do you really wanna know?
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby wurpess » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:56 am

Cast To Stone wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Cast To Stone wrote:Omgimg onnacum.


Where did that come from?

Do you really wanna know?

yaoi?! :shock:
ImageImage
User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
 
Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Location: The happy place in my head
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-

Postby Emotive » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:05 am

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Cast To Stone wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Cast To Stone wrote:Omgimg onnacum.


Where did that come from?

Do you really wanna know?

yes

You are adopted and Santa Claus is dead.
Image
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
 
Joined: 04 Nov 2006

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:24 pm

Cast To Stone wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Cast To Stone wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Cast To Stone wrote:Omgimg onnacum.


Where did that come from?

Do you really wanna know?

yes

You are adopted and Santa Claus is dead.


Wow, I'm glad. I already thought These freaks were really my parents, and a fat man in red/white closes isn't really a nice Vision either.

Thank you.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:16 pm

For god's sake guys,stop spamming.In this way,the thread will once again get filled with 1000 replies like the previous one and the project won't even be halfway through...
User avatar
Full Metal Sempai
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Location: Athens, Greece

Postby Scott Green » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:45 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:with 1000 replies...


spamming reply #1

@_@ I just couldn't resist....
now I feel better.....
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:46 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:For god's sake guys,stop spamming.In this way,the thread will once again get filled with 1000 replies like the previous one and the project won't even be halfway through...


lol, settle down.A Bit of spam/offtopic (as long as its fun and not pure retard spam) is ok for me, as long as we wont forget about the mep ;)
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby NS » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:48 pm

HEY KEV, CAN I SPAM!?!?! PLZ.. CAN I??!?!?!. PLEASE. FUCKER, I HATE YOU. YOU LEFT OUR CHILD TO DIE IN THE STREETS. HOW COULD YOU?!!?!?!!. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby wurpess » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:54 pm

NerdStrudel wrote: I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.

WHY IS NO ONE SENDING ME PICS OF TEH YAOI?! :evil:



Yeah, anyway. On topic. I'll be working on this and hopefully finishing as soon as I finish SOAD2. I'm actually almost done with my segment for this. I just need to put on finishing touches and make sure it syncs to something other than my inner groove. :P (Almost done SOAD2 also. *^_^*)
ImageImage
User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
 
Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Location: The happy place in my head
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:55 pm

kev said only if its funny
</a>Image
User avatar
dbz0gohan0dbz
 
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Location: Netherlands

Postby NS » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 pm

wurpess wrote:
NerdStrudel wrote: I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.

WHY IS NO ONE SENDING ME PICS OF TEH YAOI?! :evil:



Yeah, anyway. On topic. I'll be working on this and hopefully finishing as soon as I finish SOAD2. I'm actually almost done with my segment for this. I just need to put on finishing touches and make sure it syncs to something other than my inner groove. :P (Almost done SOAD2 also. *^_^*)


If you work on teh undercover, you shall get whatever you desire :O
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby Scott Green » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:19 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:If you work on teh undercover, you shall get whatever you desire :O


I wanna have a new Life :O
Or make me to a girl O:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
 
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Location: Austria
Status: The Dark Tower

Postby wurpess » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:33 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:If you work on teh undercover, you shall get whatever you desire :O

Wehoo!! *^_^* I'm actually pretty close to having a beta. I just need to find and lay a few more clips. (Hooray for multi-tasking and working on 3 MEP segments more or less at once. *^_^*)



Scott Green wrote:
NerdStrudel wrote:If you work on teh undercover, you shall get whatever you desire :O


I wanna have a new Life :O
Or make me to a girl O:

You're also guilty of not taking pics of teh yaoi! :evil: lol :lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
 
Joined: 28 Mar 2005
Location: The happy place in my head
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:36 pm

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests