Ill Niño MEP (DEAD)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
-Nfp
Org Profile

Post by -Nfp » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Shenlongthetiger wrote:For the moment in waiting a beta of second track, here a beta of the track 04 "when it cuts"
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=48C8L9N5
Sorry but eek :S, i think i even spotted a sub at 0:06

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:35 am

Well, lots of betas received of which most are not even decent, the audio mix (as far as I can hear from the transitions) is no good and there's not even a HQ version of it.

If I were you, I'd either drop all the editors, make a new mix and hold this mep anew or drop it and let someone else pick it up, if anyone wants it. Seriously, dropping all the editors might sound harsh but most of the betas blowed anyway (except for like, what? 2?).

If you're going to do this just keep the audio remix kind of similar for those that made half decent tracks.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 am

Cast to Stone wrote:Well, lots of betas received of which most are not even decent, the audio mix (as far as I can hear from the transitions) is no good and there's not even a HQ version of it.

If I were you, I'd either drop all the editors, make a new mix and hold this mep anew or drop it and let someone else pick it up, if anyone wants it. Seriously, dropping all the editors might sound harsh but most of the betas blowed anyway (except for like, what? 2?).

If you're going to do this just keep the audio remix kind of similar for those that made half decent tracks.
Hate to say it but I agree with Kadaj, drop everyone, remake mep.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:18 am

Well this figures. I actually had an MEP segment I was almost done with, and all this happens. :| But hopefully you'll be able to keep my track's audio about the same so I don't have to redo the track and can have this off my plate soon after the new mix comes out. *^_^*(Provided mine was one of the 'decent' ones. :roll: lol. Unless you go with CTS and Arashinome's advice (which isn't that bad), in which case I'll just wait and see what happens. :P)
ImageImage

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 am

Let's finish SOAD and then start this ^_^

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:50 am

Cast to Stone wrote:If I were you, I'd either drop all the editors, make a new mix and hold this mep anew or drop it and let someone else pick it up, if anyone wants it. Seriously, dropping all the editors might sound harsh but most of the betas blowed anyway (except for like, what? 2?).
I was thinking of doing something similiar, but I wont drop all the Editors, There are more than 2 Tracks that are actually good..
...-Reda-'s, -Nfp's, SJJ3 Son Jp's, Wurpess's, Blackiisky's and Strip3s's (just to name a few)...

I'll be doing a new Mix but I will try to keep the Editors that are worth keeping.

Blackiisky
Org Profile

Post by Blackiisky » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Well if the mep is going to be on hold. might i reccomend waiting til the end of february to start on a new track mix? i dont know how for sure it is seeing how its gotten pushed back numerous times, but i think it would be cool to get some of thier new songs in the mep. im of course refering to their CD called Enigma

*just an idea*

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Blackiisky wrote:Well if the mep is going to be on hold. might i reccomend waiting til the end of february to start on a new track mix? i dont know how for sure it is seeing how its gotten pushed back numerous times, but i think it would be cool to get some of thier new songs in the mep. im of course refering to their CD called Enigma

*just an idea*
Too Be Honest, I think that is a great Idea.

Sooo afterall I guess I'll be going for Scott's Idea, I will put this on hold and Get SOAD2 finished first, by then the new album (HOPEFULLY <.<) will be out and I can include some of their new songs into the new Mix.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
Blackiisky wrote:Well if the mep is going to be on hold. might i reccomend waiting til the end of february to start on a new track mix? i dont know how for sure it is seeing how its gotten pushed back numerous times, but i think it would be cool to get some of thier new songs in the mep. im of course refering to their CD called Enigma

*just an idea*
Too Be Honest, I think that is a great Idea.

Sooo afterall I guess I'll be going for Scott's Idea, I will put this on hold and Get SOAD2 finished first, by then the new album (HOPEFULLY <.<) will be out and I can include some of their new songs into the new Mix.
That sounds awesome. *^_^* (One less thing to worry about for now. :D)
ImageImage

-Nfp
Org Profile

Post by -Nfp » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:35 am

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”