AMV Salad 2: the Second Serving - we has download link!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Matt_Colly
Org Profile

Post by Matt_Colly » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:06 am

deuceloosely wrote:I use Sony Vegas 7 to edit and VDubMod to compress audio.

If you need a less expensive alternate to Premiere, there should be a link on the first page to a forum thread with a list of available editing programs.
yeah i checked them out...hmmm looks like vegas for me! thanks yall. Happy editing :D

Dezbo21
Org Profile

Post by Dezbo21 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Can't wait for you start accepting clips, I got a new tag and a clip waiting and ready to go.
I'm awaiting word on whether or not Katsucon will be able to squeeze this into their already cramped schedule.
Hey! Let me know if they do anything with it, I'll be going this year since I moved quite close to it. I always enjoy hearing people's reactions at the showings.
Last edited by Dezbo21 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alex-ok
Org Profile

Post by Alex-ok » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:04 pm

Is there any other serious and important requirements biseds those listed?

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:33 pm

Alex-ok wrote:Is there any other serious and important requirements biseds those listed?
As far as technical stuff,...I think I covered everything. I'll look again tonight and see if there's anything amiss. The main thing is to just make the clips funny. ;)
Dezbo21 wrote:Can't wait for you start accepting clips, I got a new tag and a clip waiting and ready to go.

Let me know if they do anything with it, I'll be going this year since I moved quite close to it. I always enjoy hearing people's reactions at the showings.
I can't wait to see them. Hell, I'm seriously considering opening the flood gates a week early. I'm still trying to come up with an opening song. And YAY for probably running into you at Katsucon! I think they forwarded my request to the AMV and Panel people. There are still three months between now and then. I am also working on sending in a contest video. We shall see how things work out...
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

Alex-ok
Org Profile

Post by Alex-ok » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:49 pm

oh really :o Then i guess im in, if its ok? Ill bust out my true self onto the vid now :twisted: which of course is being funny 8-) lol So alright then, Ill look for a song and um...get back at yah? :oops:

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:36 pm

Alex-ok wrote:oh really :o Then i guess im in, if its ok? Ill bust out my true self onto the vid now :twisted: which of course is being funny 8-) lol So alright then, Ill look for a song and um...get back at yah? :oops:
Welcome aboard the Love Boat, ye who has an obvious love for emoticons. :P I can't wait to see what evils you bring to the table.

In fact,...I pushed the opening of this project up a week. I'll be expecting a flood in my gmail inbox this coming Monday. ;)
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
(2020 - 2021)

Dezbo21
Org Profile

Post by Dezbo21 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:31 am

deuceloosely wrote: In fact,...I pushed the opening of this project up a week. I'll be expecting a flood in my gmail inbox this coming Monday. ;)

Awesome...I've got a few ready to go.

MadScientist
Org Profile

Post by MadScientist » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:29 am

I have been lurking this thread for a while, and finally have decided that I would like to join up. I'm pretty noobish, but would still like to give it a shot if you will let me join up. :oops:

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 am

vinylvengeance wrote:I have been lurking this thread for a while, and finally have decided that I would like to join up. I'm pretty noobish, but would still like to give it a shot if you will let me join up. :oops:
Just as long as you stick to the guidelines and contribute, you can jump on. Welcome to the fray. ;) There's always room for more...
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
(2020 - 2021)

Alex-ok
Org Profile

Post by Alex-ok » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:32 pm

deuceloosely wrote:
Alex-ok wrote:oh really :o Then i guess im in, if its ok? Ill bust out my true self onto the vid now :twisted: which of course is being funny 8-) lol So alright then, Ill look for a song and um...get back at yah? :oops:
Welcome aboard the Love Boat, ye who has an obvious love for emoticons. :P I can't wait to see what evils you bring to the table.

In fact,...I pushed the opening of this project up a week. I'll be expecting a flood in my gmail inbox this coming Monday. ;)
Cool then, i think i can manage a decent enough beta for you to have a look see

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”