YTMND AMV

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Jesmaster
Org Profile

YTMND AMV

Post by Jesmaster » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:33 pm

*3/2/08 EDIT* - YTMND AMV 2

Due to lack of submissions and time running out, I ended up doing this video alone. I will be releasing it early April and posting a new thread here for the sequel. If you are interested in making videos for the sequel the rules are the same. I already have several videos from people that will be included in the sequel so please make some videos if you have a good idea and get in contact with me!

*/EDIT*

After working on Party Hard I've wanted to do another multi-editor video but haven't had a good idea until a few months ago. I would like to announce a new multi-editor project: YTMND AMV!! I am a daily YTMND viewer and I always get a lot of ideas for sites but feel limited since I can't do video. I'm sure there are many others like me as well who always had a good idea for a YTMND but are spoiled by video editing versus image editing. Here is your chance to make some hilarious YTMND AMV's! Here are the basic rules:

Most Important: <a href="http://www.ytmnd.com">YTMND</a>. Learn it. Love it.

Content:
Video) No restrictions, other than it should include anime. Feel free to use any images from YTMND as needed.

Music) Use only music from YTMND sites, I recommend to download all the YTMND Soundtracks and remixes so you will have lots of music to work with.

Presentation) This is important, don't just make a normal music video to the song. Your video should maintain the YTMND feel to it. Feel free to incorparate your favorite YTMND fads into your AMVs.

Length) There is no hard limit on length but try to keep it in the 20sec - 2min range. Most great YTMNDs don't drag on the joke for too long (unless that is the joke).

Submission:
Video format) Please encode your videos to an avi, preferably using HuffYUV but if you can only do something else we can work it out. Please use 720x480 resolution and make sure its deinterlaced.

Naming) This is also important, give your video a name as if you were posting it to the YTMND site. The names will be included in the final video. When you send it to me please name it in this format (Creator Name) - YTMNDAMV - (YTMND AMV Name).avi

Get it to me) Please e-mail me <a href="mailto:jesmaster@haproductions.net">jesmaster@haproductions.net</a> or send me a message on AIM ( Jesmaster13222 ) and I will send over information on how you will get the video over to me (either by sending it to me over AIM or FTP).
Feel free to submit as many videos as you want! Right now the cutoff date will be in March 2008 so you should have plenty of time to make some videos.

To get a real idea of what kind of videos I am looking for, here is one of the YTMND AMVs I have already completed. Watch, enjoy, and become inspired to create your own! This will be the only one I release before the final video since I have a LOT of surprises in store.

<a href="http://anime.haproductions.net/files/vi ... /Jesmaster - YTMNDAMV - Super Level 18 Kenshin Belt.avi">Jesmaster - YTMNDAMV - Super Level 18 Kenshin Belt</a>

If you have any questions please send me an <a href="mailto:jesmaster@haproductions.net">email</a> or talk to Jesmaster13222 on AIM. Lets make this one of the best multi-editor projects ever!
Last edited by Jesmaster on Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:13 pm

Is this an interest gauge?

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:14 pm

seems to be an interest gauge / well.. if you wanna do it, here you go.

ssgwnbtd
Org Profile

Post by ssgwnbtd » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:21 pm

I endorse this project.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:30 pm

It's about goddamn time.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: YTMND AMV

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:47 pm

Jesmaster wrote:Most Important: <a href="www.ytmnd.com">YTMND</a>. Learn it. Love it.
That link doesn't work. :P
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Jesmaster
Org Profile

Re: YTMND AMV

Post by Jesmaster » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:59 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Jesmaster wrote:Most Important: <a href="www.ytmnd.com">YTMND</a>. Learn it. Love it.
That link doesn't work. :P
oops, fixed it!

This is both an interest gauge and project start. Feel free to start work on videos if you have a good idea!

otbwavelength
Org Profile

Post by otbwavelength » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:10 am

lol i'm the one who made the infamous "i'm a gangster, i'm a straight up G" ytmnd (the original, 700,000+ hits one) so if anyone wants to use it go ahead;

i think it'd fit pretty damn good as it's a song itself, but i'm not going to be participating in this MEP.

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:08 am

Sounds cool

MaggIvy
Org Profile

Post by MaggIvy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:04 pm

This sounds interesting, can we use games to?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”