XX: More Than Eye Candy - On hiatus

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Sonydjsnmix » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:37 pm

I'm still working on the FTP server situation I'm going to try to get it up and running within the next couple of days.
Sonydjsnmix

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Give me about a week or so to get my files back. I have them on a disc at home, but I'm currently out of town. Plus, my life is really busy at the moment.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Sonydjsnmix » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Thats fine
Sonydjsnmix

Postby Sonydjsnmix » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:44 pm

This is going to sound bad but I wouldn't be able to open up the FTP server for all to upload. I'm way in over my head here. This decision to message everyone and try to get this done was a very quick decision that I didn't think through.

I'm sorry for doing this to all you guys.
Sonydjsnmix

Postby Topstar_Productions » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:45 am

Sonydjsnmix wrote:This is going to sound bad but I wouldn't be able to open up the FTP server for all to upload. I'm way in over my head here. This decision to message everyone and try to get this done was a very quick decision that I didn't think through.

I'm sorry for doing this to all you guys.

That's okay... it got me to come back. If it's okay I'll just release my segment on it's own, that way at least something will have come from this for me.
Topstar_Productions

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects