Project Gateway

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
Inan
Another one
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Status: bored
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Inan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:41 pm

thanks will edit it some more soon

User avatar
Bauzi
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 12:48 pm
Status: Under High Voltage
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Bauzi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm so out of motiviation for this. Today I found a beta from 2007 of this project >_>

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I'll finish my track after I send in my Pro videos.

I promise.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby guy07 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Kitsuner wrote:I'll finish my track after I send in my Pro videos.

I promise.

That's what they all say. There's some sort of conspiracy against this mep getting completed, i swear. lol

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 pm

guy07 wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:I'll finish my track after I send in my Pro videos.

I promise.

That's what they all say. There's some sort of conspiracy against this mep getting completed, i swear. lol

We could always invite BasharOfTheAges to submit his Cleft Palette video...
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby guy07 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
guy07 wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:I'll finish my track after I send in my Pro videos.

I promise.

That's what they all say. There's some sort of conspiracy against this mep getting completed, i swear. lol

We could always invite BasharOfTheAges to submit his Cleft Palette video...

Less typing, more editing! :P

User avatar
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:08 pm
Status: 1924 bots banned and counting!
Location: Los taquitos unidos
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Kariudo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 am

Inan wrote:thanks will edit it some more soon

Did soon pass yet?
Image
Image

User avatar
Inan
Another one
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Status: bored
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Inan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Kariudo wrote:
Inan wrote:thanks will edit it some more soon

Did soon pass yet?



uhhh sorta |:>

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby guy07 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey guys, remember that time we said we fooled the whole org into thinking we were going to make a MEP? Haha what was a funny one. I still laugh about it to this day. I ... still .... :cry:

User avatar
ReXMaster
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:10 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby ReXMaster » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah i will take a track sry for being gone so long... but if u need a spot filled i will be happy to fill it

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 am

Can I take the whole mix and edit it? ^^
Image

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 am

I was going to edit this last night but then I realized I mistakenly deleted the audio. Anybody wanna hook me up?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Kariudo
Twilight prince
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:08 pm
Status: 1924 bots banned and counting!
Location: Los taquitos unidos
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Kariudo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't remember where I put the mix, I'll do some searching

+edit: here ya go.
You know the drill. Tracks 4 and 6, first one to finish (and get approval) gets in.
Image
Image

User avatar
ReXMaster
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:10 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby ReXMaster » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Kariudo wrote:FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't remember where I put the mix, I'll do some searching

+edit: here ya go.
You know the drill. Tracks 4 and 6, first one to finish (and get approval) gets in.


so what r u saying is that i need to do both tracks? or just pick one and do it?

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project Gateway

Postby Nya-chan Production » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:23 pm

One is enough, THEN start working on the other, if you want to. Announce which track you take before you start on it.
Image


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest