Project Gateway

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
omegaevolution
Org Profile

Post by omegaevolution » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 pm

Greggus1 wrote:Seriously, we should just kick Omega off the project already. We can't expect editors to stay motivated when some are just standing around and doing nothing.
:(

ok someone upload the mix to the ftp and I will pull out something off my ass by Wednesday =/... of 2010
ImageImage

WC Annihilus
Org Profile

Post by WC Annihilus » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:19 am

Well, considering I'm already a week late, I figured I should probably throw a beta together. So there's, hmm, "something" up on the ftp now. Keep in mind that I tossed this together in maybe half an hour (likely less) and its purpose is only to give the general idea of the track (the overlays "flying by"). It will undergo several changes to make it look nicer and cleaner (ie: not the stock zoom out transition >.>). Was also considering having them sorta strobe in time with the echo thing. So basically, I mainly want thoughts on the general idea of it and not the execution

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:49 am

WC Annihilus wrote:-technical shitz-
Keep in mind that I tossed this together in maybe half an hour (likely less) and its purpose is only to make Scotty shut up on msn about it XD.
-technical shitz-
fix'd

//gets

EDIT: You know what <.<
I like it so far...of course it's just a rough idea XD
But well when you feather the edges on the small scenes and play a little with colour or brightness in the background it will be awsm (just my thoughts)
okay let's wait for more....

EDIT: Now up to the next one pestering for a beta....
Greg, greg it's hunting you greg, make a beta, greg....

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:46 am

WC... Could you upload it somewhere and pm me the link? I still have huge problems with the ftp. It would take me a lot of time to download it. I don´t want to waste 1 hour when I should work and learn stuff .-.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Kaxi
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 am

Bauzi wrote:I still have huge problems with the ftp. It would take me a lot of time to download it. I don´t want to waste 1 hour when I should work and learn stuff .-.
Well, it's not that you must watch the download bar to fill you know, you can run it in the background, so... well, you know :D

Bauzi
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:11 am

Yeah I thought that somebody would get me wrong. I leaved it out because it´s hard to explain.

I would always have to close the ftp, login again, "overwrite" (but he knows were the dl stoped) the file.... Than I have another 500kb of the file and the same thing again and again and again. That´s the annoying part.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:36 pm

I have no idea why you have such a hard time with the ftp bauzi :S
Everyone else seems to be able to use it just fine ....
*goes to check beta*

Bauzi
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:43 pm

I´m the great mighty poopman. That´s why!

The beta is pretty good. I like it.

-Uhm is the whole first scene the transition to the part before you?
-I like the whole overlay stuff. It´s nice!
-To the scenes you zoom and move out of the screen: feathured edges please. These sharp edges don´t fit to the rest.
00:18 I´m not so happy with the red colour. Stings a bit out. What do the other guys think about it?
00:20 Ok the last scene is a bit strange. Is the whole scene again the transition to the next part?

:up:

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Scott Green wrote:Greg, greg it's hunting you greg, make a beta, greg....
You didn't even tell me what you thought of my last video. You ain't getting nothing :evil:

Seriously, finals are interrupting my progress, but you'll all get a beta for Christmas.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Ohhh, ya hear that? we get a christmas present! :3

Also, the beta was pretty good WC, trippy. I'll wait till you spend a bit more time on it to make any comments.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”