The Offspring (Beta Deadline is the End of February)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby NS » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:01 pm

mtg1302 wrote:yea i usually talk to him alot, but since like a month ago i havent been able to get in contact with him, but yea i might send u a beta just too get some feedback.


oh yea the new offspring Cd came out today


Yet I had it like a week ago :P
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby -Reda- » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Reda (8:51:54 PM): YO
Knappster (8:52:24 PM): hey
Reda (8:52:24 PM): what up with the Offspring mep dude?
Reda (8:52:33 PM): like srsly
Knappster (8:52:37 PM): its pretty much screwed
Reda (8:52:42 PM): whys that?
Knappster (8:52:59 PM): kinda died
Knappster (8:53:05 PM): but their new album came out
Knappster (8:53:15 PM): so maybe a mep of their new album
Reda (8:53:17 PM): Asshat, Im still waiting for you to send me the files so I can finish it
Reda (8:53:28 PM): I offered to take over, remember?
Knappster (8:53:51 PM): im pretty sure i dont have the files anymore, sorry
Reda (8:54:04 PM): You're a fuckin retard
Reda (8:54:08 PM): Dont start another MEP
Reda (8:54:12 PM): Ever
Knappster (8:54:18 PM): im not im sayin you could
Reda (8:54:30 PM): No shit I could
Knappster (8:54:51 PM): sure go for it
Reda (8:54:55 PM): -_-
Reda (8:54:57 PM): bye noob
Knappster signed off at 8:55:02 PM.


Since the tracks are gone as well as all the beta's, I'll be attempting to re-cut the full mix, make a new thread, along with new segments. If you had a track in this and you already finished, tough. I'm going to re-edit mine as well so I don't really need to hear any bitching. Look for a new thread post soon. If you were involved with this project and are still interested, please PM me.
*sips tea*
User avatar
-Reda-
 
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Location: Pomeroy, PA
Status: Pretentious

Postby Kevmaster » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:28 am

-_-....


I send my final like 3 or 4 times already.....


....I think I still have it on my HD, so shall I send that one out to you? O.o
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby -Reda- » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 am

Kevmaster wrote:-_-....


I send my final like 3 or 4 times already.....


....I think I still have it on my HD, so shall I send that one out to you? O.o


I'm thinkin about changing the project specs now to my standards, so I dunno. People worked on their stuff for this so long ago, it'd be kind of interesting to see what they could do in a re-edit of it. I'm still debating though. I'm probably going to PM all the editors and talk to them about it and get opinions on what we should do.
*sips tea*
User avatar
-Reda-
 
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Location: Pomeroy, PA
Status: Pretentious

Postby Kevmaster » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:42 am

-Reda- wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:-_-....


I send my final like 3 or 4 times already.....


....I think I still have it on my HD, so shall I send that one out to you? O.o


I'm thinkin about changing the project specs now to my standards, so I dunno. People worked on their stuff for this so long ago, it'd be kind of interesting to see what they could do in a re-edit of it. I'm still debating though. I'm probably going to PM all the editors and talk to them about it and get opinions on what we should do.


There was frame by frame masking in my track, I don't wanna do that again =W=

and I wouldn't edit my Track any different than it is right now anyway, because I'm fully happy with how it looks :|
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Postby -Reda- » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:46 am

Kevmaster wrote:
-Reda- wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:-_-....


I send my final like 3 or 4 times already.....


....I think I still have it on my HD, so shall I send that one out to you? O.o


I'm thinkin about changing the project specs now to my standards, so I dunno. People worked on their stuff for this so long ago, it'd be kind of interesting to see what they could do in a re-edit of it. I'm still debating though. I'm probably going to PM all the editors and talk to them about it and get opinions on what we should do.


There was frame by frame masking in my track, I don't wanna do that again =W=

and I wouldn't edit my Track any different than it is right now anyway, because I'm fully happy with how it looks :|


PM me a final beta of it, I don't think I ever saw yours for this. And if I like it and you can get it to 23.976 and 640 by 480, power to you.
*sips tea*
User avatar
-Reda-
 
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Location: Pomeroy, PA
Status: Pretentious

Postby dreamawake » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:29 am

I dun wanna redit my track dammit
Image
DZ|BSP
User avatar
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
 
Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Status: Sick & Uninspired

Question

Postby Jemm54 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Dude can i made the intro with "Neocon", i have a beta with "brust angel"???? Please tell me...
User avatar
Jemm54
 
Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Location: Argentina!!
Status: Cow

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest