The Offspring (Beta Deadline is the End of February)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:09 pm

dbz0gohan0dbz wrote:hehe, you should save this MEP for later (after summer) so much MEP's going on right now...
Why? I already have enough interest. and the meps arnt going to die down. theres gunna keep getting more and more so who knows how many there will be at the end of summer

dbz0gohan0dbz
Org Profile

Post by dbz0gohan0dbz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:40 pm

becaus by the end of the summer some important MEP's will be finished and you'll get more ppl interested... but do what you want, I might be interested if i hear a song from them
</a>Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:21 pm

dbz0gohan0dbz wrote:becaus by the end of the summer some important MEP's will be finished and you'll get more ppl interested... but do what you want, I might be interested if i hear a song from them
I was thinking the same first, but as you see...they keep popping up and it doesnt seem like they'll ever stop..so it actually doesnt matter when ur gonna dew it

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:23 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
dbz0gohan0dbz wrote:becaus by the end of the summer some important MEP's will be finished and you'll get more ppl interested... but do what you want, I might be interested if i hear a song from them
I was thinking the same first, but as you see...they keep popping up and it doesnt seem like they'll ever stop..so it actually doesnt matter when ur gonna dew it
plus i want to get this done before offsprings new album comes out :wink:

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:25 pm

if your wondering jethropr said the mix is about 25% done

Dezbo21
Org Profile

Post by Dezbo21 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:29 pm

I'd be interested. I'd have to hear the mix though.......I've owned every Offspring album for as long as I can remember.

Ahhh.....those were the days. Spending all my babysitting money on them when they came out. Ixnay on the Hombre is still my favorite.

Still, I think it would have been easier for people to pick from a list of songs instead of picking a section from a single mix.

Anywho, make sure "Beheaded" and "Ball and Chain" are somewhere in the mix. Can't have an Offspring MEP without those.

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Update people!

Jethro (jethropr if you couldn't figure it out) has finished the mix. mix link

So i played with the mix a little and theres a total of ten tracks(length varying and not including the outro)

Now I'm rendering out each segment and will put up the guidlines soon.

btw here are the tracks

1. neocon
2. the kids arn't alright
3. the kids arn't alright part 2
4. genocide
5. genocide part 2
6 The meaning of life
7. I choose
8. Hit that
9. nitro
10.nitro part 2

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:10 am

Mix still needs a couple tweaks, but more or less, that's it.

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:55 pm

First post update. Remember n0 sign ups yet due to the full mix is getting a few tweaks done to it(but a version is still up). Just wanted you guys to get the feel to this. A few things could change with the tracks but anyways Listen to the mix(about 11 minutes) if want a certain track just say your interested in it so i can lay out whos gunna be in and what not.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 am

Just wanted to say that the mix on megaupload has been deleted...

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”