The Offspring (Beta Deadline is the End of February)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:00 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote: Vegas does go with mp3. It just needs a plug in. Too bad for ya that you can only get that plug in when you register..and that doesn't work with your downloaded illegal version of Vegas..too bad =)
I am using unregistered Vegas 6 and I never needed a plugin to use mp3 in Vegas... :twisted: :twisted:
In fact,I never worked with wav in Vegas...
unregistered, but still not illegal? That might work, I dunno O:

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:54 pm

On the Other note I'm downloading your full beta right now full metal. Great work and send the lag or huffy whenever is best cuz we have plenty of time.:wink:
Also Ghet, strudel, or anyone else, feel free to join if wanted.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:23 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Full Metal Sempai wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote: Vegas does go with mp3. It just needs a plug in. Too bad for ya that you can only get that plug in when you register..and that doesn't work with your downloaded illegal version of Vegas..too bad =)
I am using unregistered Vegas 6 and I never needed a plugin to use mp3 in Vegas... :twisted: :twisted:
even unregistered and whatnot versions work with mp3s for a while, give it some time.. it'll start not working.

and whatever kev, yours is downloaded to, and besides. wav is better quality.. after a little bit of toying around XD

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:06 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:
Full Metal Sempai wrote:
even unregistered and whatnot versions work with mp3s for a while, give it some time.. it'll start not working.

and whatever kev, yours is downloaded to, and besides. wav is better quality.. after a little bit of toying around XD
I know, my mp3's arent working either :P Just remember they worked first and after abusing it with using it to ripp songs from amv's it stopped working XD

But Does the quality really matter in this case? In the Final it's gonna be replaced with the full mix anyway O:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:04 pm

Reserve kids arent alright part 2 for me, ill take it once my bebop movie dvd gets here

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:48 am

NerdStrudel wrote:
Full Metal Sempai wrote:

I know, my mp3's arent working either :P Just remember they worked first and after abusing it with using it to ripp songs from amv's it stopped working XD

But Does the quality really matter in this case? In the Final it's gonna be replaced with the full mix anyway O:
My mp3s are working just fine for over a year now...
And make it wav or mp3,they are doing their work just fine.
Anyway,thanks Knappster for your comments.Glad you liked it.When I upload it,I'll be sure to send you the link.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:04 am

Full Metal Sempai wrote:
NerdStrudel wrote:
Full Metal Sempai wrote:

My mp3s are working just fine for over a year now...
And make it wav or mp3,they are doing their work just fine.
Anyway,thanks Knappster for your comments.Glad you liked it.When I upload it,I'll be sure to send you the link.
For downloaded audio that is right. It doesn't matter if you convert the mp3 to wav or just let it stay mp3. For a direct CD ripp, wav is always better though. When converting the cd audio to mp3 you always lose lots file informations, which you dont lose when ripping the audio as wav. Wav is an uncompressed audio format (same effect like an uncompressed avi video, just for audio).

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:45 pm

I drop ,sorry Brady :(

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:15 pm

hmm, brady. I'd prolly take the open track, but I'd prolly never get it done for you with how long it is XD

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:16 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:hmm, brady. I'd prolly take the open track, but I'd prolly never get it done for you with how long it is XD
That's why i dropped it's way too long >_>

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”