SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Completed. Finally.)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby MystykAMV » Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
Hitori wrote:Intro done? Nice! Can I see it? :mrgreen:


Sure you can see it. It's up to you and Mystyk WHEN you will though Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.meh.ro/trollface.gif

noo that trollface....xD I'm already working on it! I did like 12 seconds so far xD
Image
User avatar
MystykAMV
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2008

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Hitori » Thu May 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Sure you can see it. It's up to you and Mystyk WHEN you will though Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.meh.ro/trollface.gif

Trololo!! :rofl:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Kevmaster » Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Keep it up, all eyes on you :uhoh:

By the way, does anyone have still have the original .wav track for Track 10 - Thetawaves? For some reason the audio of redas mp4 file will not be recognised and that might make it hard to sync into the full mix. It'd be easier if I'd be able to mux the original audio before.

EDIT: Wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Having almost all tracks in the timeline now and thinking of good transitions :o
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Hitori » Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 am

Awesome! Can't wait to get track 7 done and out of here!! And finally... SOAD2 will be done!!! :mrgreen: |:> :ying: :beer: :pizza:

Remastering Magnus' original beta clip was crazy! I'm sure people wouldn't notice too much of a difference. :up:
You can think of it as the TV version(Magnus) and DVD/Blu-ray release(my remaster). :D
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Kevmaster » Sat May 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Indeed it worked really well!

I'm finished with most of the transitions now. So far it seems like all the ideas are working out as planned :P
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Hitori » Sun May 27, 2012 1:21 am

5 years ago... Now it actually is almost completed! :awesome:

Soon™

Right now, Magnus' remaster is basically done. Doing my edits and waiting on MystykAMV for some more beta edits and possible final. Remember MystykAMV, you don't have to edit all of the blank spots. I'm editing all of it as if I'm the only editor. Once I get your approved lossless final, I'll splice it over top of my own edits and/or just drop it in with some minor/minimal transitions/edits. :up:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby MystykAMV » Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 am

okay okay I'll just edit random places xD

Edit: I sent the final lossless to Hitori! and the anime I used is Another.
Image
User avatar
MystykAMV
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2008

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Kevmaster » Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 pm

MystykAMV wrote:Edit: I sent the final lossless to Hitori! and the anime I used is Another.


Great! Now let's pray to the dark lord that nothing more will get in the way and we'll really have a SOAD2 release date in May/June :uhoh:
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Hitori » Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
MystykAMV wrote:Edit: I sent the final lossless to Hitori! and the anime I used is Another.


Great! Now let's pray to the dark lord that nothing more will get in the way and we'll really have a SOAD2 release date in May/June :uhoh:
I'm downloading the lossless files now. Should have a full beta to link you guys tonight or tomorrow. :awesome:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Showing progress at last)

Postby Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 am

Full beta sent! Waiting on feedback. |:>
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (All tracks finished...what t

Postby Kevmaster » Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 pm

The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (All tracks finished...what t

Postby Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Kevmaster wrote:The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>

Alrighty! Edits done. Exporting the lossless and then converting from 848x480 to 720x480. I'll send you the link when it is fully uploaded. :awesome:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (All tracks finished...what t

Postby Kevmaster » Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Hitori wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>

Alrighty! Edits done. Exporting the lossless and then converting from 848x480 to 720x480. I'll send you the link when it is fully uploaded. :awesome:


Actually you can even go ahead and send it in 848x480 if you want and I'll do the letterboxing/resizing. Considering I recently decided to release the mep in 768x576 instead of 720x480.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
 
Joined: 28 May 2006

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (All tracks finished...what t

Postby Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Kevmaster wrote:
Hitori wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:The track is almost perfect the way it is!!! Just edit the contrast setting of your part at 0:15 to make it suit the darker aspects of the scenes before and after, get rid of the invert at the same scene and send the lossless already! |:>

Alrighty! Edits done. Exporting the lossless and then converting from 848x480 to 720x480. I'll send you the link when it is fully uploaded. :awesome:


Actually you can even go ahead and send it in 848x480 if you want and I'll do the letterboxing. Considering I recently decided to release the mep in 768x576 instead of 720x480.

Alrighty! I'll begin the upload and send you the link once it's completed!! :ying:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (All tracks finished...what t

Postby Hitori » Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Track 7 lossless is uploaded and the link has been sent!

THIS IS DONE!!! :bear: :shark: :bzz2: :rofl: :sweat: :jester: <3 :ying: :awesome: |:> :bzz: :up: :aimkissyface: :beer: :pizza: :ying: :awesome: :bear: :shark: :beer: :nose: :uhoh: :twisted: :roll: |:> :bzz: :rofl: :aimkissyface:

Now to wait for the final release! :bear:
The end is really near! :asd:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Hitori
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2002
Location: New Mexico
Status: I might be back.

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest