SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Completed. Finally.)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (It's sooo close!)

Post by Krisqo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Finish this damnit!!!! Only been 3 years since I turned in my segment >.>

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:27 am

Krisqo wrote:Finish this damnit!!!! Only been 3 years since I turned in my segment >.>
I know huh? The Cigaro segment will be done by the end of next week. Well, pending approval from the editors involved with it. :awesome:
I already have ideas of what to do with the segments Vancore and wurpess have already done with what I already planned on doing. :roll:
ImageImage

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:40 am

I'll be turning in 720x480 single-frames (images, .png) for you to put in at parts of the segment you desire to do.
:up:
ImageImageImage

Zero Link
Org Profile

Post by Zero Link » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 am

ZetZu wrote:I'll be turning in 720x480 single-frames (images, .png) for you to put in at parts of the segment you desire to do.
Actually, I can see that. Pictures of your face popping up at random moments in the mep. Subliminal. B)

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:43 am

Zero Link wrote:
ZetZu wrote:I'll be turning in 720x480 single-frames (images, .png) for you to put in at parts of the segment you desire to do.
Actually, I can see that. Pictures of your face popping up at random moments in the mep. Subliminal. B)
lmao, not really what I was thinking of. But that's cool 8]
ImageImageImage

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 am

Oh actually, I was thinking of compiling the segments rather than editing something for someone else to compile. I've done cigaro 2 times already, not doing it again kthx. Anyway if you want to go ahead and send me the segments as well go ahead, then you can um.. choose between mine and Hitori's? Or compile them too. Or just disregard it.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am

Emotive wrote:Oh actually, I was thinking of compiling the segments rather than editing something for someone else to compile. I've done cigaro 2 times already, not doing it again kthx. Anyway if you want to go ahead and send me the segments as well go ahead, then you can um.. choose between mine and Hitori's? Or compile them too. Or just disregard it.
If we can find someone to compile you and Hitori's compilations together, talk to Vancore about the link to our vids. |:>
ImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Alright..so this dwindles into some giant group orgy? O.o

Just send me something to finally put this together :shock:

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 pm

wurpess wrote:
Emotive wrote:Oh actually, I was thinking of compiling the segments rather than editing something for someone else to compile. I've done cigaro 2 times already, not doing it again kthx. Anyway if you want to go ahead and send me the segments as well go ahead, then you can um.. choose between mine and Hitori's? Or compile them too. Or just disregard it.
If we can find someone to compile you and Hitori's compilations together, talk to Vancore about the link to our vids. |:>
Hey guys, I can compile them together. I'm already doing that right now with what Vancore and wurpess have sent. So, everyone should just PM me a link or something by the 13th next week to be included in the compilation/orgy. :awesome:

I plan to have everything done by the 17th or 18th in time to be compiled into the final project for release by Halloween! :mrgreen:
ImageImage

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Hitori wrote:
wurpess wrote:
Hey guys, I can compile them together. I'm already doing that right now with what Vancore and wurpess have sent. So, everyone should just PM me a link or something by the 13th next week to be included in the compilation/orgy. :awesome:

I plan to have everything done by the 17th or 18th in time to be compiled into the final project for release by Halloween! :mrgreen:
I meant you do the compilation you are doing right now, Emotive do his own compilation from the same segments, and then you both give your compilations to a 3rd person, who will then compile the compilations. :ying: But if we want a Halloween release, that will probably take too much time, unless the 3rd person IC's it. XP

At any rate, sounds good. :up:
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”