RapConnection '07 -- Apply!!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby CodeZTM » Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Eck. I saw this topic and went "ick", but then I decided that I would look. To my surprise, I wasn't surprised.

First, you need video restrictions.

No. 1: What size? 720x480?
No. 2: Compression? HuffyYUV or Lagarith?

If you want, I would not mind coming on as a technical coordinator and helping you out in that area. If not, I don't mind doing a track.

I'll Go Ahead and Reserve:

Song: Pon De Replay
Artist: Rhianna
Anime: Angelic Layer
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon May 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Vegeta119 wrote:rap is fucking easy to edit....its just that most of it is stupid ass "gangsta" shit, and 90% of the org hates rap anyway, or atleast, from what i've seen....

who knows, would ya be interested in a song that belongs to the 10% XP lol, this is just an idea from now i think we have like 5 or 6 ppl interested plus me and shaft is like 7 or 8... i think more ppl will join that like rap and our idea

@kev... would you like a sex MEP urself :?: :? lol
</a>Image
dbz0gohan0dbz

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 pm

code_chrono wrote:Eck. I saw this topic and went "ick", but then I decided that I would look. To my surprise, I wasn't surprised.

If you want, I would not mind coming on as a technical coordinator and helping you out in that area. If not, I don't mind doing a track.

hmm... this is just an interest gouche the folowing information will be giving soon ( 28 may - 2 june) also I'm not sure if that song would be aloud we have to discust that (i know i misspelled)

btw, I'l make a reservation for you, so your 100% in if you still want to...

btw, btw, deadlines would be far off! very far!
</a>Image
dbz0gohan0dbz

Postby Bluffmaster » Tue May 22, 2007 12:14 am

than i would like to do it too
Bluffmaster

Postby Kevmaster » Tue May 22, 2007 10:03 am

dbz0gohan0dbz wrote:@kev... would you like a sex MEP urself :?: :? lol

a little touch of sexyness is never wrong :lol:
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby CodeZTM » Tue May 22, 2007 2:26 pm

dbz0gohan0dbz wrote:
code_chrono wrote:Eck. I saw this topic and went "ick", but then I decided that I would look. To my surprise, I wasn't surprised.

hmm... this is just an interest gouche the folowing information will be giving soon ( 28 may - 2 june) also I'm not sure if that song would be aloud we have to discust that (i know i misspelled)

btw, I'l make a reservation for you, so your 100% in if you still want to...

btw, btw, deadlines would be far off! very far!

Oh. I missed that. :lol:
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Shenlongthetiger » Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 pm

Eh guys, first we make amvs to please to us. Me personally, I insane that people don't like Rap music. If I make this project it's for me and those which likes the rap. 8-)
Then come to join to us for those which it interests, one will try all for that this project become excellent. :)
Shenlongthetiger

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:21 am

aiight, is everybody ready for the start, I'll discust shaft about the info...

(I'll have an amv uploaded in about 3 weeks if someone doesnt know my skill yet)
</a>Image
dbz0gohan0dbz

Postby nevada11 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:38 pm

dbz0gohan0dbz wrote:what do you mean?
where making an MEP with 22-25 tracks, 1 kind of rap each track between 50-65 secs long... other information will be givin later in may or maybe even early june

whos creating the mix? anyway the majority of rap nowadays are gangsta rap so its going to be difficult to find good rap songs.
nevada11

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:45 pm

mix, pls read the first page!! please!! you will all pic a song, and we aprove or disaprove, after when we have enough editors i will ask for the piece of the song your using to make a mix... that will either be done by me or shaft.
also I think there'd be atleast 30 good songs out of the 10 bilion that exist already that fit with any anime...

I'ma gonna upload the frontpage soon as possible with more information, so check your e-mail for updates
</a>Image
dbz0gohan0dbz

Postby Zero Link » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Even though rap is my main music stream, I still think if you are actually going to do this, you should ban some songs from being played.. Most of the songs made today won't go with any anime unless its hentai. -_- People might wanna choose rap songs from the 90s or so because its rare to find a rap song thats not talking about drugs, killing, abusing females emotionally and physically, and the list goes on. <_<

edit:

ok good idea, you'll approve of the song, sorry i didn't read that part. ^_^
Zero Link

Postby nevada11 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:54 pm

Yeah the '90s the best of rap. I already have a song in my head thats an alright track. It sort of stupid. It was released in '94. I think it goes great with Hiei on YYH. Dbzgohan go online and ill show u the song, maybe if i find it. make sure u dont tell nobody.
nevada11

Postby AesthetiX » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:19 am

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? no hentai :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
AesthetiX
-The Aesthetical-

Postby dbz0gohan0dbz » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm

Frontpage is updated, Were now accepting apply's
</a>Image
dbz0gohan0dbz

Postby -Nfp » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Omg i have the perfect idea for an MEP part for this XD, ive got other things i need to finish but when im done with them i will sign up :)
-Nfp

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects