VRSaskayzx
Org Profile

Post by VRSaskayzx » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:18 pm

lawl

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat May 03, 2008 4:19 pm

*sigh* after much MUCH thinking last night I've decided to finally give up on this. The only track I have completed and in to me is Wurpess's Track. I appologize to her and any other editors that actually gave a shit about this for any amount of time, but I just have to face that for whatever reason this project never got off the ground and the only way I would get anything done would be to wait another damned year and then end up with like... 3 to 4 tracks, it's not worth it.

Once again I appologize to anybody who cared about this project and Especially wurpess who spent time making the banner and her actually rather enjoyable track for this, anyway. I am closing this project down, But this will not be the last you see of me in the MEP section, I have many more ideas that I want to try... we'll see

Mod, Please lock this topic or whatever.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat May 03, 2008 4:52 pm

Awwww. :cry: Well, I might upload my track to the org anyway. Just because it was amusing. *^_^* (But I haven't decided yet. :uhoh:) Well, its a shame, but eh. Good luck on your next venture. *^_^*
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat May 03, 2008 5:04 pm

*cries* :_(

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”