Daughtry MEP (Official thread- 7 spots open)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: =0

Postby Dark Seraphim » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:41 pm

SSJNaruto245 wrote:can I call the track "gone"?
r u going t have them on download links or sumthin???? :roll:

sry but i dont seee anything to be qualified here.sorry

User avatar
AesthetiX
-The Aesthetical-
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: =0

Postby AesthetiX » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:25 pm

Dark Seraphim wrote:
SSJNaruto245 wrote:can I call the track "gone"?
r u going t have them on download links or sumthin???? :roll:

sry but i dont seee anything to be qualified here.sorry


ummmm check your mail

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:49 pm

SS cant do the mix so well do the way we had it.You pick a song and choose the length between 1 minute-1:30 and i owuld mix accordingly
Last edited by Dark Seraphim on Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AesthetiX
-The Aesthetical-
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby AesthetiX » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:52 pm

Dark Seraphim wrote:SS can do the mix so well do the way we had it.You pick a song and choose the length between 1 minute-1:30 and i owuld mix accordingly



o.O??????????does that mean I'm in? :?

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:16 pm

im sry but no

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Magnus » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:33 pm

is the mix done soon? me wanna hear it :)
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:54 pm

If I wasn't swamped with work and two other major projects, I would seriously consider joining this. :shock:

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:22 pm

ZetZu wrote:is the mix done soon? me wanna hear it :)

we actually you can choose the length of your track from 1 minute to 1:30

If I wasn't swamped with work and two other major projects, I would seriously consider joining this.:shock:

thats to bad i wouldve loved having you in the project :D
Last edited by Dark Seraphim on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AesthetiX
-The Aesthetical-
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby AesthetiX » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:20 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vij8n

=D
sorry for thy size...but is this good enough for you? :?

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Magnus » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 am

quality; crappy (intercleared)
timing; off
flow; not too bad
lipsync; off
ImageImageImage

Image

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:07 am

SSJNaruto245 wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vij8n

=D
sorry for thy size...but is this good enough for you? :?
im sorrybut its not good enough.

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:07 pm

anymore takers?

User avatar
NS
I like pants
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Status: Pants
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby NS » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:22 pm

I Think I'll Take on Crashed with Samurai Champloo. Keep me as a backup editor I guess. I hope the deadline for this is a ways off because I'm pretty busy with alot of projects at the moment. But I will try and get a beta to you soon so you know if i'm good enough or not. No need to send me a part. I downloaded the whole album.

Edit: When i say keep me as a backup editor I mean like for a second track
ImageImage

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:29 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:I Think I'll Take on Crashed with Samurai Champloo. Keep me as a backup editor I guess. I hope the deadline for this is a ways off because I'm pretty busy with alot of projects at the moment. But I will try and get a beta to you soon so you know if i'm good enough or not. No need to send me a part. I downloaded the whole album.

Edit: When i say keep me as a backup editor I mean like for a second track

lol you got it ;).i will determine a deadline when two or more ppl join.it will be long enough lol

Dark Seraphim
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:47 am
Location: Manhattan,NY
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Dark Seraphim » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:21 am

any others?
[img:2024ead639]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/dante8/gits.jpg[/img:2024ead639]


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests