Dragonforce MEP (Finished & Released)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
otbwavelength
Org Profile

Post by otbwavelength » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:22 am

Eva-Fan wrote:No one wants to seriously edit to 6-8 minutes of one song from DF.
*raises hand*

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:58 am

otbwavelength wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote:No one wants to seriously edit to 6-8 minutes of one song from DF.
*raises hand*
Actions are louder then words.

Edit: which is ironic cause you raised your hand =/
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:26 pm

how are the credits looking so far?

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:18 pm

Knappster wrote:how are the credits looking so far?
all but Max's and chronowraiths tracks are done. We discovered what the problem was with max's track and he said he can get me a better version.

Theres no way for me to explain this if i hide some of the stuff so this is what happened in breif:

Chronowraith was goin on vacation for springbreak and offered to get me his track by tuesday of last week but I told him to go ahead and go on his vacation and not worry about it cause it would put alot of pressure on him from what I read through PM's. Servo offered to make a new intro for the MEP which is why i told chrono to just go on his vacation and worry about it when he gets back. Then Servo told me he was going on vacation as well for spring break and couldnt make the intro. I sent chrono a PM asking if he could get me his track on tuesday like he offered but i guess i was too late. I dont know when he's gonna be back. Probably after spring break.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:25 pm

More people causing problems because of moving situations and whatnot.. liek you went through with me >_>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:32 am

welp waiting on a response from chrono about track 4. If i dont have a response by saturday midnight next weekend track 4 will be re-opened :/. All so waiting on a new copy from max still.

Thats the status at this point.

CerebralAssamite
Org Profile

Post by CerebralAssamite » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 am

Wootage, track 4 open eh, well hell it's better to be happy with the mep than rush through it and regret it after it's release.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:06 am

Eva-Fan wrote:welp waiting on a response from chrono about track 4. If i dont have a response by saturday midnight next weekend track 4 will be re-opened :/
I'd like to give that track a go then if you open it up =D

If you need a reference on beat sync from me try this.

EDIT: Forget what I said, no Dragonforce for Mr. Green!

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 pm

I know this is a bit late of a suggestion, but I have an ideal anime to go with Dragonforce. Just in case any of you want to make a side project of it.

Anime: Dark Love
Song: (pretty much any DF song)

If you've seen it, you know that it would fit. (So damn fast... :lol: )

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Progress Josh?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”