Dragonforce MEP (Finished & Released)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
ChronoWraith
Org Profile

Post by ChronoWraith » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:37 pm

post the error if you would, i can see what his source code says and maybe write you up a fix.

[edit] also if you could tell me what you did to get it as well that would be helpful
<----Place Holder---->

Zero Link
Org Profile

Post by Zero Link » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:49 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=82159

I fixed the nero thing.. But its my Bepipe thats not working. The pics are displayed on that topic.

ChronoWraith
Org Profile

Post by ChronoWraith » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:28 pm

ok.... that's... odd.

try the following if you haven't done so already:

uninstall the .NET framework (1.1,1.5,2.0... whichever ones you have on your computer) then reboot, and reinstall the latest version (i think it is 2. something), try the encode again.

let me know if that fixes it (i don't think it is a bepipe issue i think the .NET framework is touching memory that it isn't supposed to touch.
<----Place Holder---->

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:25 am

SSJ3 Son Jp wrote:Lets get back on topic before Eva-fan gets pissed... If the final copy needs to be in mp4.. Im in deep trouble. I've been having some problems with my zarx that NO ONE can fix. It won't let me change them into mp4. :S
Lucky I have school and work all day or I would have been...

As for final copies, get them to me in Lagarith encoded to YV12 for smallest compression and still maximum quality. Once I recieve everyones track, mix them and finish the credits. I'm releasing the MEP as an MP4 so you dont need to worry about it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

otbwavelength
Org Profile

Post by otbwavelength » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:26 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:I'll be expecting a PM with an update from everyone that hasn't given me something to look at for the second deadline in the near future. Obviously this excludes people that are finished / excluded / allready received.

I don't mind not seeing something, but if you dont atleast update me on your progress... I'm going to assume the worst and re-open the track.
yo, you know my situation;

i havent started yet but you know ill more than likely have mine entirely done by september 15th

and if you're worried about my after effects stuff, ill have a video i just got paid for up on youtube by tomorrow, something i just finished this week :P cuz i talked big to you and i wanna back it up haha

EDIT: i almost never use strobes also so yeah

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote:
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:Great..I just had a great idea and was going to join back and take the last remaining track and already ripped the footage and then I come to post..and notice someone else took it >_<
Well SSJ3 has yet to get back to me with an answer and I need to pm some people since they aren't getting a hold of me. I'm gonna give them a week or so. There might be 1 or 2 tracks opening in the future... We will see. I hope they respond though seeing as how they have allready made progress on their tracks.
aight! Sign me up as backup editor then?!

FlareChain
Org Profile

Post by FlareChain » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:26 pm

Just dropping by to say I'm making progress on my track. I'm not as busy as I was before, just finished up some things, but yeah I'll definately be able to get you an updated beta by deadline :P

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:26 pm

Im on vacation for a few more days then when I get home im gonna start on my track ^^ will try to make the last deadline (starting to work with a new program and its giving me headaches)

Fadoo_sama
Org Profile

Post by Fadoo_sama » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:35 am

Fadoo_sama,
Anime: Yu yu hakusho
Track :11

................Finish :wink:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:45 pm

13 days left, anyone think they are going to need an extension?

Gotta admitt, after seeing tracks and betas i'm pretty impressed with how the projects turned out thus far. Can't wait to see everyones tracks put together.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”