Clow's Collection Part I: The Cards of Strength (Finished)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
MioMug
Org Profile

Post by MioMug » Thu May 24, 2007 6:46 pm

code_chrono wrote:(Insert Scene With Sakura Summoning Her Staff With Full Audio)
(Superimpose Card Over Key)
(After The Word "Release", We Cut To The Segment)
Problem with this idea is that after card 10 people will become bored of it, its like watching sailor moon transform 50 times in a row. its too much.
code_chrono wrote:Or we could always go with the classic TV fuzz/TV Channel.
Similar to AMV Hell? Doesn't seem clowish enough...
code_chrono wrote:Another Idea would to have the cards come out of the clow book, have the scene shown, then have the card go back into the book, and have the next card come out. Oh, and fancy calligraphic text would be a must. :lol:
I actually like this particular idea. epically with the Fancy calligraphic text :p

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu May 24, 2007 6:48 pm

Arkada wrote:
code_chrono wrote:Or we could always go with the classic TV fuzz/TV Channel.
Similar to AMV Hell? Doesn't seem clowish enough...
I was kidding. :lol:

dbz0gohan0dbz
Org Profile

Post by dbz0gohan0dbz » Fri May 25, 2007 3:18 am

i like the clow cards from the book idea...
</a>Image

slackergirl
is the Ultimate Boy Scout
Org Profile

Post by slackergirl » Fri May 25, 2007 11:55 pm

code_chrono wrote: (Insert Scene With Sakura Summoning Her Staff With Full Audio)
(Superimpose Card Over Key)
(After The Word "Release", We Cut To The Segment)
Similar to this, you could just use an edited version of Sakura taking out the card, where she opens her eyes and flips it around... You know what I'm talking about, right? Then have her striking the card and the stuff coming out of it transition to the vid. Her yelling the name of the card may or may not work, since I don't think she actually says the name of every card (well, maybe she does. I don't remember.)
You could make it short, so it doesn't have the drawback of seeming quite so repetitive. I'd mock one up for ya, but I'm kinda busy actually making my vids for the thing... (haven't even started Maze :( )

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun May 27, 2007 1:38 pm

See, the thing is, I don't actually own Cardcaptor Sakura's series. All I have is the short scenes from CCS The Movie 2, the Sealed Card. I've seen the anime (watched it while at an anime party, never caught who owned it), but don't own it.

Anyway, so I would prefer the whole book idea, because I'm very skilled at photoshop, and can make it look really good. On the other hand, I could buy the series, and then do the mock-thing. I've been wanting to purchase it anyway, so this would just be a good excuse.

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Sun May 27, 2007 3:49 pm

I'm going to have to drop the rain. I have too much on my plate, and I should only have taken two.
Image Image

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Sun May 27, 2007 10:02 pm

code_chrono wrote:See, the thing is, I don't actually own Cardcaptor Sakura's series. All I have is the short scenes from CCS The Movie 2, the Sealed Card. I've seen the anime (watched it while at an anime party, never caught who owned it), but don't own it.

Anyway, so I would prefer the whole book idea, because I'm very skilled at photoshop, and can make it look really good. On the other hand, I could buy the series, and then do the mock-thing. I've been wanting to purchase it anyway, so this would just be a good excuse.
When is there not a good excuse to buy CCS(besides been broke like me) Anyway even though it kinda sounds like you made up your mind I want to put my 2 cents in.

I like the book idea the only problem I see is that it reminds me to much of the CARDCAPTORS opening and I don't think anyone wants to be reminded of that. I also like the one with her saying "Release" but instead of making that a transition how about it be at the beginning(after the intro credits and if it doesn't take to long) and after she says it go to the 1st vid, then @ the end of the project(before the ending credits and as long as it doesn't make it to long) show her saying "Return to your true form, CLOW CARD!" and when she hits her staff to the card go to the credits. Sorry kinda ran off there didn't I :sweat:
Also a friend suggested that for the transition that to show Sakura fliping the card(before she starts spining) with some cool effects to show what the next card is. it's short and in case it's looks to repetitive, she does wear different outfits and some times uses 2 cards @ a time so you can show that and show the vids of those cards w/o an long transition inbetween them, even if it's not a combined it may work.

Also if you can't seem to get ahold of the anime I'm sure others who have the anime, including myself, will be more than happy to send you the VOB's
Last edited by Fay-Sa on Sun May 27, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sun May 27, 2007 11:01 pm

miss sakura-san wrote:
code_chrono wrote:See, the thing is, I don't actually own Cardcaptor Sakura's series. All I have is the short scenes from CCS The Movie 2, the Sealed Card. I've seen the anime (watched it while at an anime party, never caught who owned it), but don't own it.

When is there not a good excuse to buy CCS(besides been broke like me) Anyway even though it kinda sounds lke you made up your mind I want to put my 2 cents in.

I like the book idea the only problem I see is that it reminds me to much of the CARDCAPTORS opening and I don't think anyway wants to be reminded of that. I also like the one with her saying "Release" but instead of making that a transition how about it be at the beginning(after the intro credits and if it doesn't take to long) and after she says it go to the 1st vid, then @ the end of the project(before the ending credits and as long as it doesn't make it to long) show her saying "Return to your true form, CLOW CARD!" and when she hits her staff to the card go to the credits. Sorry kinda ran off there didn't I :sweat:
Also a friend suggested that for the transition that to show Sakura fliping the card(before she starts spining) with some cool effects to show what the next card is. it's short and in case it's looks to repetitive, she does wear different outfits and some times uses 2 cards @ a time so you can show that and show the vids of those cards w/o an long transition inbetween them, even if it's not a combined it may work.

Also if you can't seem to get ahold of the anime I'm sure others who have the anime, including myself, will be more than happy to send you the VOB's
Hmmmm.... If it's agreed, I think I can shorten the intro I'm thinking of and seamlessly integrate Sakura going "Release" at the end... or maybe the whole spell?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon May 28, 2007 3:57 pm

miss sakura-san wrote:

When is there not a good excuse to buy CCS(besides been broke like me) Anyway even though it kinda sounds like you made up your mind I want to put my 2 cents in.

I like the book idea the only problem I see is that it reminds me to much of the CARDCAPTORS opening and I don't think anyone wants to be reminded of that. I also like the one with her saying "Release" but instead of making that a transition how about it be at the beginning(after the intro credits and if it doesn't take to long) and after she says it go to the 1st vid, then @ the end of the project(before the ending credits and as long as it doesn't make it to long) show her saying "Return to your true form, CLOW CARD!" and when she hits her staff to the card go to the credits. Sorry kinda ran off there didn't I :sweat:

I really do like that idea. I might roll with it if nobody else has any problems?

EDIT -

Sorry, missed it earlier, I will drop the rain from the selections.

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Mon May 28, 2007 4:59 pm

code_chrono wrote: I really do like that idea.
thanks
miss sakura-san wrote:Also a friend suggested that for the transition that to show Sakura fliping the card(before she starts spining) with some cool effects to show what the next card is. it's short and in case it's looks to repetitive, she does wear different outfits and some times uses 2 cards @ a time so you can show that and show the vids of those cards w/o an long transition inbetween them, even if it's not a combined it may work.

though I just remembed that Sakura doesn't own all the cards till the 3rd season, Syaoran also has a few (exp. Time, Freeze, and Sand I don't remember what elas he has) and he does use them, he just hits them with his sword & not a staff like Sakura. So Sakura isn't shown fliping every card(not counting the 3rd season when she transfourms them to Sakura cards) I kinda see this as a good thing since it will help it from looking repetitve if you show Syaoran using the card instead of Sakura a few times, however I can't really remember how well the card shows when
he uses it(I know he shouts the name of the card). However if this is a problem there most likely a way around it (i.e Photoshop the card Sakura holding)

Anyway I'll see what you think but I'll take a look @ the eps when he uses one and see if it looks like if it can be used 'k.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”