Project FMV: Official Thread (released!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:36 pm

Letting you know that I've updated the main page to reflect the last few posts. As always, let me know if something is messed up.

NOTE: as of today, it has been the first of the two weeks that I said I would give you all to get your songs in. If I still have blank songs in another week, I'm gonna start harassing the crap out of you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

@masterGT, Scott Green: I'm not so worried about people using Avisynth or not. I'm just curious whether or not they did. It'll help me decide if the overall project needs any kind of tweaking when I'm compiling it.
Take wrote:But if nobody sends me songs, then dammit I'll pick one for you.
I understand your impatience (college is an issue for me, too, timewise), but we aren't going that route. People get to pick their own songs, and I'm not changing that.

I want everyone to understand that while this first part of picking out songs/games and sending them all in right away seems hectic, the project deadlines will be much more relaxed after this. I don't want this MEP to feel like a rushed job to anyone, but nobody can really start working until things are set up properly. So, please try and devote some time to figuring out what you need to do if you're one of my "Undecided"'s. Thanks.

- Jen

Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:27 pm

Yeah, I apologize about that ^.^;; Got a little frustrated with my lack of songs. I won't be making the mix with my own songs, just trying to encourage people to send me their songs faster.

Still can't make a proper mix with the songs I have, people! Let's get sending!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:25 am

I'm deciding over two tracks and going to edit a bit to see which of the two is better fitted for my style I'll send it in when I do...

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:23 pm

@Oropher: that's fine if you want to try editing a bit for each, but try to get your song into Take pretty soon here - the 20th is the deadline before I start harassing people.

@everyone: I've freed up Stolen Soul's track, because she is unfortunately unable to do the project. Whoever takes the track needs to have their song figured out fairly quickly, though.

First post is being altered to reflect the changes.

- Jen

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 pm

#AMV wrote: <dj_ultima> Hey, I'll yuri all you want if I get this video to come out right.
You all better do good on this vid. *shakes fist*
:ying:

Dark Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Dark Seraphim » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:58 pm

i would like to take the last track with DMC3 dont know wat sont tho

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 pm

aesling wrote:
#AMV wrote: <dj_ultima> Hey, I'll yuri all you want if I get this video to come out right.
You all better do good on this vid. *shakes fist*
Promises, promises... >_>;;

@angel234: alrighty. Welcome to the project. ^_^ I'll put up your game on the main page, but be sure to get your song into Takefuji very, very soon. I'm going to start harassing people tomorrow.

@everyone: not much time left for picking songs, so try to be on top of things! I'm looking forward to hearing the mix. :D

- Jen

MioMug
Org Profile

Post by MioMug » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:12 pm

@everyone: not much time left for picking songs, so try to be on top of things! I'm looking forward to hearing the mix. :D
- Jen
Your not the only one :)

Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:32 pm

Arkada wrote:
- Jen
Your not the only one :)
X2.

Just waiting for the rest of the songs =3 Let's get crackin', people.

Note to DJ-san, I may have to change my song yet again =\ March of Mephisto isn't quite working out. I think I'm going to try J-E-N-O-V-A from the Advent Children OST. Shouldn't be longer than a minute.

Dark Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Dark Seraphim » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:15 pm

ok i want theory of a deadman: "no way out"

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”