Video Game Project 4 - Release date: Oct 24

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:20 pm

FINAL DEADLINE IS TOMMOROW!

I only get 2-3 days or possibly less to compile the project! :)
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
Haunter103
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:11 pm
Location: Oakville, ON, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Haunter103 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:44 am

Made it with 1 hour to spare! \o/
>O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O <

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:11 am

Haunter103 wrote:Made it with 1 hour to spare! \o/


:up: and an excellent video it is.

I still need 2 more videos and one of them is in the process of exporting now. I'm pretty sure I'll get the other one by tomorrow.

It looks like miracles do happen...
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:39 am

Castor Troy wrote:
Haunter103 wrote:Made it with 1 hour to spare! \o/


:up: and an excellent video it is.

I still need 2 more videos and one of them is in the process of exporting now. I'm pretty sure I'll get the other one by tomorrow.

It looks like miracles do happen...


BOOM! headshot

"These files will selfdestruct twelve seconds ago."
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:03 am

ZOMG, I THINK IT MAY BE DONE SOON! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:15 am

VG4 is now completed with a run time of 1 hour and 3 minutes. I'll be sending to AWA right now and big thanks to everyone who participated! :D
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
The Wired Knight
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2001 3:22 pm
Status: Attorney At Law
Location: Right next door to you
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby The Wired Knight » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:31 pm

Castor Troy wrote:VG4 is now completed with a run time of 1 hour and 3 minutes. I'll be sending to AWA right now and big thanks to everyone who participated! :D


What the duece took it over by three minutes?
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:32 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:VG4 is now completed with a run time of 1 hour and 3 minutes. I'll be sending to AWA right now and big thanks to everyone who participated! :D


What the duece took it over by three minutes?


I added too much extra stuff :P
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
teknoboy
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:40 pm
Location: Gettysburg, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby teknoboy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:VG4 is now completed with a run time of 1 hour and 3 minutes. I'll be sending to AWA right now and big thanks to everyone who participated! :D


What the duece took it over by three minutes?


I added too much extra stuff :P


MOAR is better!!!!

Glad I finished >_>... *wipes brow*
^_^

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:13 am

The VG4 Project will be airing at AWA at 10pm on Friday the 21st. We will be following right after AMV HELL 4.

See you there!
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
The Wired Knight
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2001 3:22 pm
Status: Attorney At Law
Location: Right next door to you
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby The Wired Knight » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:46 am

Get there early for AMV Hell people; last time it became bloody standing room only and if the crowd sticks around for VG4 then the editors will be kicked out as a fire hazard :-P
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:54 am

The Wired Knight wrote:Get there early for AMV Hell people; last time it became bloody standing room only and if the crowd sticks around for VG4 then the editors will be kicked out as a fire hazard :-P


I'll be there for 2 of the preceding events before AMV HELL 4. The Aquasky/Decoy panel, then the Ayumix showing. I'm pretty sure quite a few people will leave after AMV HELL 4 is over, so I bet there will be room to sit.... I hope...
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
Haunter103
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:11 pm
Location: Oakville, ON, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Haunter103 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 am

Castor Troy wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:Get there early for AMV Hell people; last time it became bloody standing room only and if the crowd sticks around for VG4 then the editors will be kicked out as a fire hazard :-P


I'll be there for 2 of the preceding events before AMV HELL 4. The Aquasky/Decoy panel, then the Ayumix showing. I'm pretty sure quite a few people will leave after AMV HELL 4 is over, so I bet there will be room to sit.... I hope...

I'll take that bet :P
And here I figured both Hell 4 and VGP4 would be on Saturday for some reason. I'm not complaining.

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:52 am

Castor Troy wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:Get there early for AMV Hell people; last time it became bloody standing room only and if the crowd sticks around for VG4 then the editors will be kicked out as a fire hazard :-P


I'll be there for 2 of the preceding events before AMV HELL 4. The Aquasky/Fallchild panel, then the Ayumix showing. I'm pretty sure quite a few people will leave after AMV HELL 4 is over, so I bet there will be room to sit.... I hope...

Oh, is that what's before it? Coo.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 pm

I kinda forgot that MCWagner only sent the guests and anyone doing projects the schedule. So yeah, that's what's going on.
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests