- AMV Hell 4 -

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Hathor Liderc wrote:As much as I would love to participate in this, Im afaid that Im relatively new to making AMVs...so...yeah... :?
If you can find one clip and audio you can make an AMV for AMV Hell...

Don't be afraid! Go for it!

KatoBloodsoul
Org Profile

Post by KatoBloodsoul » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:55 pm

Well I am Pretty Dang new myself, never once throwing a video down here. However, I believe there is no better place to cut my teeth on then with AMV Hell 4.

Count me in!
Never the Hero, Always the Court Jester.

"Beware, Here Be Dragons!" - Sign at Ren Fair
"I need a pair Of Boxers with that, Better to warn them about the Crabs" - Someone who isn't me.

Hathor Liderc
Org Profile

Post by Hathor Liderc » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:47 am

starcat09 wrote:
Hathor Liderc wrote:As much as I would love to participate in this, Im afaid that Im relatively new to making AMVs...so...yeah... :?
If you can find one clip and audio you can make an AMV for AMV Hell...

Don't be afraid! Go for it!
Well its not like I have much to work with...

Maybe I'll figure it out before its too late... :?

Hammacubed
Org Profile

Post by Hammacubed » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:50 pm

I'll have a go at at doing something.
Might turn out a pile of crap not worthy in the almighty AMV Hell, but I won't know til I try

groomgurl13
Org Profile

Post by groomgurl13 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:07 am

can't know if you're good enough til you try, right? Although I may just get in so they can shut me up, I've uploaded about 20 or so by now- *lol* Dunno how good any of them are, but I might make my own AMV Hell-type thingie with the rejects just for the helluvit.

Last Man StandingDEL
Org Profile

Post by Last Man StandingDEL » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:23 am

Evil grins the crowd of unsuspecting AMV creators. "I'm in..." A tall guy in black clothing slaps down a black case...

"Hey... theres no key to this." the guy at the table says.. The guy in black pulls out a key and throws it to the guy at the table,

"That should do." The man in black says,

"This key dosent work." The guy at the table states. A large sweat drpo droops over the mans head. He cheacks his pockets again, goes up to the table and picks up the black box.

"I will be back" The man in black says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh...

I still got to make about 300 submissions that can be refused first... then maby i'll bring out a good one or two >.> I soo HOPE.

starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:47 pm

I thought of a brilliant idea last night.

It's not actually that brilliant but it seems like it when you're on painkillers with puffy chipmunk cheeks after having eight teeth taken out.

So maybe something good will come of it.

groomgurl13
Org Profile

Post by groomgurl13 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:26 am

starcat- I get my best ideas around 3am when I'm really tired, so who knows- maybe those puffy cheeks will help you. :) Hope your mouth feels better soon, though- I'm mortally afraid of dentists myself.

starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:54 am

well, here it is, six a.m., and I'm trying to remember which episode has the character I need.

So apparently it has helped? =o? (thanks for the good wishes, I'm regretting this myself)

HoshiNoKaze
Org Profile

Post by HoshiNoKaze » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:00 am

I didn't think that I'd be able to come up with anything good for this...but some random ideas popped into my head, so yea. I'll have a few clips for ya in the coming weeks.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”