- AMV Hell 4 -

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Strawberry Key
Org Profile

Re: Don't know

Post by Strawberry Key » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:04 pm

sakuraslight wrote:Enjoy your MAC editing ^_^

Good luck hun Hugs and kisses
Oh just you wait, as soon as I scrounge up a bit more cash to upgrade my RAM, I'll be able to use Final Cut Pro. Then we'll see who's poking fun at Mac editing. ;)

bobmarleypeople
Org Profile

Post by bobmarleypeople » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:27 am

So, it's happened. I'm gonna see if this 800 mhz PC does the trick XD GARGH it's p-ing me off. Anyways, I might try and enter and this time I'm not in direct competition with people (i.e. AMV Hell CE). Oh and sakuraslight, don't poke fun at Mac editing. Macs, as my annoying forum speaking friend says, "PWNS YOO!!!!1111" or something like that.

.........i want a Mac :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I got my signature removed for being too big. even though I've had the same picture since the AMV Hell CE was going on. In fact back then it was bigger! Ah well, I hardly post on here anyway!

Dougler
Org Profile

Post by Dougler » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm so glad I decided to visit the site for the first time in months today. I had no idea they were making a 4.

yess....

Tyrannus Shanx
Org Profile

Post by Tyrannus Shanx » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:55 am

I guess i'll see if I can get my disc drive working. I would absolutely love to help with AMV Hell 4!
erm... BOO!

J.Alana
Org Profile

Post by J.Alana » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:22 am

Wow guys you decided to go forward with number four! That's awesome. I wish you much luck and success.

I do not think I'll be able to participate this year but more then likely, Yoko Loco will be there to represent ;)

Good luck with AMV HELL 4. May it be as big as success as 3

and Happy Holidays to you all.

Hey, Zarx! Long time no see. How r ya! ;)
J. Alana
J&P Productions/Sakura Zuka studios

bobmarleypeople
Org Profile

Post by bobmarleypeople » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:39 pm

Since it doesn't look like anyone else has, I'd like to wish Zarx, ssgwnbtd, and everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^^
I got my signature removed for being too big. even though I've had the same picture since the AMV Hell CE was going on. In fact back then it was bigger! Ah well, I hardly post on here anyway!

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:52 am

bobmarleypeople wrote:Since it doesn't look like anyone else has, I'd like to wish Zarx, ssgwnbtd, and everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ^^
J.Alana wrote:and Happy Holidays to you all.
Say what?
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

bobmarleypeople
Org Profile

Post by bobmarleypeople » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:17 am

ah. eh heh :oops: didn't see that. sorry. **slaps self**

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:44 pm

I should probably apologize for not having any sort of list up yet, about videos we are considering using. I will try to do something soon.

I want to say, we are rejecting about 90% of the entries that we have gotten so far, so don't feel too bad if we don't take yours.

halomasta
Org Profile

Post by halomasta » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:49 pm

You know everyones gonna ask for AMV Hell 5 after this lawl

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”