Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CrazyLee
Org Profile

Post by CrazyLee » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:04 pm

Hmm.. another idea...

Song: Three Days Grace - Pain
Anime: Love Hina

XD

Well, unless there's another good anime where the main female love interest beats up the main male character.

InfernoRage1
Org Profile

Post by InfernoRage1 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:09 pm

LeeKitten wrote:Hmm.. another idea...

Song: Three Days Grace - Pain
Anime: Love Hina

XD

Well, unless there's another good anime where the main female love interest beats up the main male character.
I'm pretty sure there's a good half million anime that fit that criteria.

LC_Lapen
Org Profile

Post by LC_Lapen » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:20 pm

As long as we're posting ideas:

Dethklok - Awaken Mustakrakish
Dragonball Z (when summoning the Dragon)

or

Daffy Duck audio "Anyone for Tennis?"
Prince of Tennis
*Sig Under Construction*

Phatpug
Org Profile

Post by Phatpug » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:06 am

Alright, I think I've got one more amv left in me. After that I think that's it for me. Well, unless I get a really good idea by the FINAL deadline.

InfernoRage1
Org Profile

Post by InfernoRage1 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:14 am

LC_Lapen wrote:As long as we're posting ideas:

Dethklok - Awaken Mustakrakish
Dragonball Z (when summoning the Dragon)

or

Daffy Duck audio "Anyone for Tennis?"
Prince of Tennis
Well....I -do- still have my DBZ footage on the hard drive

Phatpug
Org Profile

Post by Phatpug » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:59 pm

While you're at it maybe you can try something with trogdor by Strongbad. You can download that song from homestarrunner.com
I was going to do something with it but I didn't have enough footage, but if you can make that song go well with the anime, then be my guest. If I can think of my old ideas that I couldn't do I'll be sure to share them to try to get amv hell to be the best it can be

Garridy
Org Profile

Post by Garridy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:52 pm

There should be a "worst of" MEP containing the worst AMV's submitted. That would be entertaining. lol
I love to wear absurd and totally impractical garments. What's more, I derive great pleasure from spending time with women for no apparent reason.
I'm just that kind of person. - Sousuke Sagara

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:41 pm

darthgamer wrote:There should be a "worst of" MEP containing the worst AMV's submitted. That would be entertaining. lol
You may want to check out the first vid in my sig and then rethink that statement. Because from what I hear, the worst is not too far off.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

InfernoRage1
Org Profile

Post by InfernoRage1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:32 am

darthgamer wrote:There should be a "worst of" MEP containing the worst AMV's submitted. That would be entertaining. lol
Because of one clip I made and even submitted in the midst of a drunken stupor I'm no longer allowed to make videos while under the influence.

madhatter0082
Org Profile

Post by madhatter0082 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:01 am

Sorry to bother everyone, but I was hoping I could get either a suggestion or some help.

I can't seem to upload my video correctly... sigh.

So, I tried using Filezilla, but it won't list the remote server. Connects fine but gets to the list part and no dice.

I've also tried uploading via Internet Explorer, and I can log in AND see all of the files, but then I have problems. I can create a folder, but I can't change the name (that's me with the Japanese folder that got added in). I can get into the folder and I was able to start uploading the video but then it stopped uploading a quarter of the way through. I tried to re-upload but now it says I have no uploading permissions. I tried to delete the partially uploaded video and it says I have no deleting permissions.

I thought maybe my connection was weird so I tried another source and still no luck.

Any ideas? Should I just try to mail it to someone? Put it up on my own webspace and direct the bosses to it?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”