- AMV Hell 4 -

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
uriko00
Org Profile

Post by uriko00 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 am

dokool wrote:
uriko00 wrote:[Kalium: Post blanked.]
Asking for raws is in violation of the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 289">Forum Rules</a>, so this post has been reported to the mods.
I had somewhat a feeling that would happen, and look what did happen.

I have the videos after all but they are horrible quality, I have a really good video right now that I made with the other clips but I guess im gonna have to wait till I can find somthing better.

Ro Sohryu
Org Profile

Post by Ro Sohryu » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:57 am

I'm entering in this as well, I've already got my clip and I'm putting it up for entry.

P.S. File with "(no logo)" at the end of the file name is latest version. (Previous version had "Jetro Pro>>>" in it.) Otherwise, file name is as asked.
Ro Sohryu is the personification of Asuka's ego and is the Uber-ego of everyone's mind.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:35 am

pumping out some last minute segments if i can. a couple of these have been sitting on my hard drive for weeks and i just havn't uploaded
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

c3467y
Org Profile

Post by c3467y » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:36 am

I've got over 10 days to edit over 40 images (already done 40 already) animate them and then put them into what will be my most edited AMV ever and I've got to make it around 30 sec. SIGH!!!

Cyanna
Super Rad!
Org Profile

Post by Cyanna » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:37 am

Uploading as I type. :)

First attempt failed on my part. Please ignore the separate video and text file. My actual submission is in the .zip file.

Hadien
Org Profile

Post by Hadien » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:45 am

if you guys didn't know... I'm already doing a skit with guitar hero. putting more work into it than the average skit would have... you'll see... If I can finish it...

Also, there was this skit I wanted to do with Evangelion. But since I don't have the Anime, I was wondering if someone would be willing to do the skit for me if they have the series.

I have the sound file and I know exactly what I want to do... just need a volunteer.

and wow, I keep forgeting that we're not constrained to just music sources anymore.

FREEDOM!!

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:26 pm

Hadien wrote:Also, there was this skit I wanted to do with Evangelion. But since I don't have the Anime, I was wondering if someone would be willing to do the skit for me if they have the series.
Mail me your idea. I still need to make an eva video, so ill be ripping the footage anyways. If I like your idea i'll make it.

Hadien
Org Profile

Post by Hadien » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:17 am

sent ya a PM...

also, just hope I can get all of this done by the first. I'm glad its not the final deadline but that gives no reason to procrastinate...

goes to bed...

Sinisutero
Org Profile

Post by Sinisutero » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 am

I had an idea the other day, but it turns out someone has already made an AMV using the same anime and same song...back in 2001! I suppose that means there's no point in making one myself? Or do I have a chance with this after all?

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:31 am

Sinisutero wrote:I had an idea the other day, but it turns out someone has already made an AMV using the same anime and same song...back in 2001! I suppose that means there's no point in making one myself? Or do I have a chance with this after all?
Dont bother with it unless your concept is reasonably different than the existing video.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”