A-m-v.org Holiday Special ("Christmas 2")

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Knightmrinarmr
Org Profile

Post by Knightmrinarmr » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:31 am

JaddziaDax wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:meh
I'll take that as a no :/, oh well I didn't think you wanted drama's anyways.
no i dont really want drama... kinda defeats the idea of "warm fuzzies" ya know?

Some people get warm fuzzies when they kill people you know... (Not saying I do but yeah O.o)

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:32 am

heh... yea i know what you mean

but "drama" is not "killing people" per se...

drama is how the character FEELS after killing people O.O

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:26 am

JaddziaDax wrote:heh... yea i know what you mean

but "drama" is not "killing people" per se...

drama is how the character FEELS after killing people O.O
OOO, A warm and fuzzy discussion :twisted:

AAAhhh... I LOVE warm and fuzzy discussions ^^
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

BrennaCeDria
Org Profile

Post by BrennaCeDria » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:59 pm

Okay, I'm in with Trans-Siberian Orchestra's First Snow with Ah! My Goddess. ^_^
Image--Image

Wakko227
Org Profile

Post by Wakko227 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:48 pm

I'm going to also add "one piece" with my piece.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:55 am

Apparently jazzy's never seen a drama with a happy ending, the "warm and fuzzies" you get after one of those are some of the best of its kind. Anyways the music was allready taken and I didn't notice cause I forgot to even look, so it doesn't matter.

One last thing about "Warm fuzzies": http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=124713

:P
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 am

Eva-Fan wrote:Apparently jazzy's never seen a drama with a happy ending, the "warm and fuzzies" you get after one of those are some of the best of its kind. Anyways the music was allready taken and I didn't notice cause I forgot to even look, so it doesn't matter.

One last thing about "Warm fuzzies": http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=124713

You there!

Get out of my pants!!!

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:44 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Apparently jazzy's never seen a drama with a happy ending, the "warm and fuzzies" you get after one of those are some of the best of its kind. Anyways the music was allready taken and I didn't notice cause I forgot to even look, so it doesn't matter.

ive made a drama with warm and fuzzies at the end... its called "Dark Dance" O.o either way as long as the clip ends with warm/fuzzies or whatever then thats fine.... if you can make it work then thats fine... i just dont want the mep turn into "emo: i hate the hollidays" stuff :/ is all... i mean maybe 1-2 pieces done in HUMOR might work, but yea i donno O.o i think that a really depressing vid will kinda just not fit O.o

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:25 pm

I'm quite tempted to join this, not entirely sure what series I'd use though.
Got Ai Yori Aoshi in mind, but it would probably be wise to see what DVDs I can use first.. :P

Ehh, I'll get back to you. I'd love to take part though :D

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:12 am

I would love to join, but Im not sure if i have the time or not, plus Im not sure what anime or song to use( Im tempted to use CCS but 2 pple already have), If i could get my teachers ok I would record the choir Im in, we started last month on learning new Chirstmas songs, and teaching the new kids some songs we did last yr*sigh* but we're really good!

Like I said i love to join so I'll let u know if i can asap, Im going to a con next week so maybe I'll find an anime to use(or get the rest of ccs lol)
gtg before my teacher catchs me on here(in school right now T.T)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”