SR-71 rocks the new year in! Track list ready!!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
mistic_vegeta
Org Profile

Post by mistic_vegeta » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:27 pm

As you now have noticed,i extended this topic's title with ''Without WMM''.
I know most viewers of this topic decided not to enter because of the fact we wanted to let WMM users join.
I hope that this changement will make sure the people will review this topic and i hope even more that they will enter now since we changed the rules currently about the use of WMM.

This is it for now and i say it again,if you're interested do not doubt to enter,just do it! :P
the only thing you should fear,is fear it self

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:27 pm

hmmm, thanx for the email. I might be interested in joining this, but now I am still working on my project for the trust company mep, and well I am not sure if I will be able to have time to make another one since I have been working and going to college....I have been so busy I havent had time to finish the frame editing I am doing for my project, so well hopefully soon, I will let you know if I want to join or not. Also I would have to listen to the songs because I havent really heard many of their songs, so I will download some songs that are listed and see which ones sound good that I would like to use, but also that all depends if I will have time to even start a project if I do join, again I will let you know, ok?

zeromega90
Org Profile

Post by zeromega90 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:24 pm

Okay, thats nice to know. If you need any songs, I have them all so you can ask me for them if needed. Thank for your response. :D
Zeromega90-Representative of Spekhead Studios and Destroyer of Schools

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:14 am

Must... Use.... Final Fantasy AC!! I will be using FFAC for my What A Mess segment... I also must ask that even though you're doing a mix that I can Use my own custom part of the song ^^ if not then that's not a problem I can adjust.
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

Kaxi
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 am

I might be interested, put me on a waiting list or something. Sorry if i missed that but did you say what the aspect ratio would be? And the codec of the segments? And the lenght of these segments? I've watched your Kung Fu Fighting vid and it had some aspect ratio problems, that's why i'm asking it (and it was in .txt format, hmm).

mistic_vegeta
Org Profile

Post by mistic_vegeta » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:53 am

I'm still thinking about the ratio and stuff,and yes it's because of my ftp that messed up the file of kung fu fighting.
Thanks for considering to enter this project,we could use any editor who's interested.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:57 pm

mistic_vegeta wrote:I'm still thinking about the ratio and stuff,and yes it's because of my ftp that messed up the file of kung fu fighting.
Thanks for considering to enter this project,we could use any editor who's interested.
Since when does FTP fuck up your aspect ratio? o.O

mistic_vegeta
Org Profile

Post by mistic_vegeta » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:07 pm

Vegeta119 wrote:
mistic_vegeta wrote:I'm still thinking about the ratio and stuff,and yes it's because of my ftp that messed up the file of kung fu fighting.
Since i used a very simple version of it which when uploaded,you have to change the file back to .avi
I forgot to do that so it remained in .txt

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:18 pm

mistic_vegeta wrote:
Vegeta119 wrote:
Since i used a very simple version of it which when uploaded,you have to change the file back to .avi
I forgot to do that so it remained in .txt
Get FlashFXP, works like a charm.

mistic_vegeta
Org Profile

Post by mistic_vegeta » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:39 pm

Hey people,here's an update for all of you.
As may have noticed now,FF VII AC has been chosen twice now so it can't be used anymore in this project.
As for the project itself,i'll say it again,we need everyone we can get into this.
The elections i was in are now over so i'm able to spent some more time on this MEP and help you guys out.
The aspects for the ratio will be added at the end of this week,i'll have to discuss it with ZeroMega90 first.

Also i want to thank all the editors who are now working with us on this one in advance,i hope we can make this thing really good-looking and next week there will be an intro for it online.
I still need to think over the song for that,since if i use one from SR-71,it can't be done anymore by anyone else,so it will be a random one probably.

For the ones who are considering of entering the project,please let us now A.S.A.P cause it will be better for all of us when we know the songs you have in mind can be considered used together with the anime.
This because when someone else gets in and picks the song you wanted then it's chosen until the editor drops out of the project.

This is it for now,good luck with this all of you! :D

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”