SR-71 rocks the new year in! Track list ready!!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:02 am

zeromega90 wrote:For all those who believe Majin Baka is a WMM user, he has began using vegas recently because he knew this project was coming out. He believed he could make a better part for this project with it, but he woudl have used WMM if he had no other choice. But he has began using vegas and has released a first try amv. The link is: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=118975

If you doubt his skills will be good enough for this project, take a look at his first try. That's all folks.
OMG He rendered it in WMV!!! XD I just think that is soo funny XD
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:41 am

zeromega90 wrote: ImmorrelI'll put you as runner-up for that song if $haft decides not to do it. I hope this is acceptable.
That's fine. I just got here a bit late. :( Just let me know if I should be stepping up.

narutoball
Org Profile

Post by narutoball » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:22 am

yep.....you can count me out >.<

Shenlongthetiger
Org Profile

Post by Shenlongthetiger » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:25 am

Anime that i will use is finally Naruto then for conclude:
The song: " They all fall down"
Anime: Naruto

Majin Baka
Org Profile

Post by Majin Baka » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:06 am

AEtherBlue wrote:
zeromega90 wrote:For all those who believe Majin Baka is a WMM user, he has began using vegas recently because he knew this project was coming out. He believed he could make a better part for this project with it, but he woudl have used WMM if he had no other choice. But he has began using vegas and has released a first try amv. The link is: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=118975

If you doubt his skills will be good enough for this project, take a look at his first try. That's all folks.

ever heard that there's a possibility to encode your final project in wmv on vegas? it spares a lot of quality,because in Avi was crappy..

mistic_vegeta
Org Profile

Post by mistic_vegeta » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:43 am

Well i had some work on the list but it's up-to-date for now ^^
For those who were asking themselves under which rock i was hiding...i was out for a weekend xD

ZeroMega90:
Hey man thanks for covering me on this project,it's good to have you around as second organiser.
Have you made up your mind about the song aswell?
the only thing you should fear,is fear it self

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:06 am

Majin Baka wrote:
AEtherBlue wrote:

ever heard that there's a possibility to encode your final project in wmv on vegas? it spares a lot of quality,because in Avi was crappy..
Naw I know you can ^^ I wasent talking about because u did that it was funnie just the fact that u rendered it to WMV is just awsome ^^. Good for u XD (No offence XD please dont hate mail me ='()
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

Majin Baka
Org Profile

Post by Majin Baka » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:55 am

no problem dude :P

zeromega90
Org Profile

Post by zeromega90 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:50 pm

Why does this stuff always happen when I'm asleep. Oh well, time to address everything at once.

mistic_vegeta-No problem man, nothing intresting happens when I'm watching anyway so its not a big deal. Also, take me off the list until I say I'm in, cause right now I'm 99% sure I won't be adding a part to this project. Gonna learn Vegas down to the wire first.
Immorel-No problem man, your first in line to take that song if $haft drops.
$haft 2.0-Cool man, nice to have you join us on this project. And now Bleach is free for another editor, so its all good.
narutoball-Oh, that's too bad. Well, your welcome back anytime so if you change your mind, we'll try to be open.

Noted people, I am on EVERYDAY, so you can contact me by msn, PM or posts and I will see them. That is all.
Zeromega90-Representative of Spekhead Studios and Destroyer of Schools

mistic_vegeta
Org Profile

Post by mistic_vegeta » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:04 pm

To all participants of this MEP:
After much debate and discussion, we regret to say we will be unable to allow WMM users into this MEP. The minimum requirement for joining this project is now Sony Vegas 5.0. Again, we are terriably sorry about this. Several problems have occured on our end and this is the only way to correct this problem. Sometime in the future, we will create an MEP that you can all join. In the meantime, contact AEtherBlue at vixeiv@hotmail to get Sony Vegas. Thank you for understanding this situation.
the only thing you should fear,is fear it self

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”