The WTF MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:49 pm

sure, I'll leave it to you :P

You wouldn't mind doing mine as well, right? I have no talent in that area o.0 I did separate the parts so all I would have to do is insert whatever you decide to do in the editor's spot. Awesomeness.

P.S. I love Chibi Atemu *hint hint*

but if anyone else wants you to do something specific then go ahead, but otherwise whatever works for you. There are a couple of people who I asked to join with previously made segments and thus aren't on the list, but there are only two so I'll go ahead and PM the names of those editors whom I contacted personally.

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:25 pm

whoo! this should be fun!!! I'll get to work on mine =] oh yeah, and camillia, i guess wurgano could do some =] time to test collab videos along with collab banners =D speaking of..... o.O
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:33 pm

kikai_saigono wrote:whoo! this should be fun!!! I'll get to work on mine =] oh yeah, and camillia, i guess wurgano could do some =] time to test collab videos along with collab banners =D speaking of..... o.O
Lol. Sounds cool. Yeah, if anyone wants us to do their intro pic, either put it in this thread or pm kikai or myself. Let us know if you want something specific or if you just want us to do something. And Yeiweh, I got your chibi Atemu! *^_^* *SQUEEEE!!!!!* This should be fun, Kikai.
ImageImage

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:08 pm

???

What kind of stuff are you gonna do with the pics?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Knightmrinarmr
Org Profile

Post by Knightmrinarmr » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:43 pm

Can I get an example of one of these credit pictures?

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:03 pm

Feel free to use anything you want for my pic :)

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:56 pm

I'll put up whatever they do for mine as an example of what it will look like. Don't worry, you'll all get a turn ^^

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:14 pm

O.M.F.G.I.R.A.O.F.L.A.T.A.S.A.W.T.D.O.A.W.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG I'm RAOFL at the awsome sugestion and want to do one as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:17 pm

I'll do ur intro pic like thingy too ^^
w/e whoever wants to do it ^^
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:41 pm

Well, here's mine, and Yeiweh, this is what I did for yours. Let me know if you like it. Everyone else, if you want me to do yours, I will probably do something similar for yours unless you want something different. And then whatever Kikai is doing. Hope this is ok. Yeiweh, let me know if anything else needs to be on it or there's something wrong. (Not sure if you wanted the song and anime on them.) I guess if you want me to do yours, let me know if you want a certain character, color, etc, or if you want a completely different layout.

ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”