Mecha-Mania - Mechanical Monstrosities

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:03 pm

As I sit here remixing my music, I was wondering how firm the 60 second limit is...

^_^;

I can send you the cropped song I have so far, but it's at 1:17. If I cut the intro, that'll bring it down to 1:07ish.

You know it's oldschool if Michael Jordan is referenced.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:23 am

I'll be blunt here, I'm relaxed about a lot of the rules. 1:17 is fine =P

bobstur
Org Profile

Post by bobstur » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:44 pm

well i haven enough time to make the full AMvso i will make only 30 sec for the MEP and then i will finish it

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:54 pm

Yeah, I know it may be a little early, but right now I'm putting the final touches on my segment of this MEP. As such, I'll hopefully be able to hand in my beta within the next day or so.

I can't wait to see this MEP put together! :D

Z-Axcess
Org Profile

Post by Z-Axcess » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:36 pm

Just to let people know, another anime with mechs in it is Eureka Seven. Just thought you should know. :?
I believe everyone can fly, just not off a bridge.

bamonkey
Org Profile

Post by bamonkey » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:29 pm

hmmm :shock: what no GunXSword with Dann? only thing is i just upgraded my compy and dont have the show anymore...or any music for that matter... i have all my video software installed but with that NOV 20 deadline fast approaching :cry:. I dunno either PM me to go ahead or someone else can steal the idea... :wink:
| <a>My Org Profile</a>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:34 pm

Z-Axcess wrote:Just to let people know, another anime with mechs in it is Eureka Seven. Just thought you should know. :?
Why can't you take the idea up? If you like Eureka Seven so much then make a mep portion for us!
bamonkey wrote:hmmm what no GunXSword with Dann? only thing is i just upgraded my compy and dont have the show anymore...or any music for that matter... i have all my video software installed but with that NOV 20 deadline fast approaching . I dunno either PM me to go ahead or someone else can steal the idea...
You can take up your idea as well. The november 20th deadline is just for beta's. Meaning even if you only had 10 seconds worth of editing done, you can make the beta deadline just fine. Don't get so worried about it, if you want to do a gunxsword portion for this mep I'm sure you got plenty of time left. Plus I'll be willing to bet the MEP creators will give you some extra beta time if you need it since your joining later then all of us.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:12 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:You can take up your idea as well. The november 20th deadline is just for beta's. Meaning even if you only had 10 seconds worth of editing done, you can make the beta deadline just fine. Don't get so worried about it, if you want to do a gunxsword portion for this mep I'm sure you got plenty of time left. Plus I'll be willing to bet the MEP creators will give you some extra beta time if you need it since your joining later then all of us.
Maybe I should just turn in my beta now. I have video in all my music, but the middle just has the AS walking and I was going to stick a bunch of overlays with technical/physical/performance attribute clips on it. I only have 2 of the overlays done. I was going to turn in my beta when I have most or all of them done, but for the sake of not feeling rushed, I might just turn it in now. I don't know. We'll see how I feel.
ImageImage

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:27 pm

crap.. I'll get on this track right away..

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:46 pm

OtakuForLife wrote:crap.. I'll get on this track right away..
x2

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”