Anime MixTape Vol 1

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kodack Productions
Org Profile

Post by Kodack Productions » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:19 am

Ok, once I get all the songs sent to me and all the anime and songs listed on the thread, I will break down the turn order. I have also come up with some new ideas. This is how the video will be constructed.

Intro-Done by me.
2nd person's turn
3rd person's turn

Intermission. Group song-Now here's a cool idea I came up with. in the middle of the vid, we all get on the same anime and song, throwing the video back a forth between eachother on certain drops and words in the song. That will be hot, but hard, I think. Communication would be the key.

4th Person's turn
Split group finale/5th person's turn- A version of the group song idea. Instead of everyone getting on the same song and anime, we split up two( or three if we get another member) on the 5th person's song and three
people on the song after that. I will choose the songs for both group ideas. That is if you all like the ideas to begin with. So, what have you?
Also, Kat, I would like you to use the song "Kryptonite". It has some good drops and lyrics to synch onto, so it would make a good, easy vid. I'll send it to you if you don't have it. And if you like it, I would like to get on it with you for the split group. You'll have to go last so that it will be part of the finale.

Outro- Pending in brain storm. Lol.

Merciful Aria
Org Profile

Post by Merciful Aria » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:33 am

Kodack Productions wrote:Ok, once I get all the songs sent to me and all the anime and songs listed on the thread, I will break down the turn order. I have also come up with some new ideas. This is how the video will be constructed.

Intro-Done by me.
2nd person's turn
3rd person's turn

Intermission. Group song-Now here's a cool idea I came up with. in the middle of the vid, we all get on the same anime and song, throwing the video back a forth between eachother on certain drops and words in the song. That will be hot, but hard, I think. Communication would be the key.

4th Person's turn
Split group finale/5th person's turn- A version of the group song idea. Instead of everyone getting on the same song and anime, we split up two( or three if we get another member) on the 5th person's song and three
people on the song after that. I will choose the songs for both group ideas. That is if you all like the ideas to begin with. So, what have you?
Also, Kat, I would like you to use the song "Kryptonite". It has some good drops and lyrics to synch onto, so it would make a good, easy vid. I'll send it to you if you don't have it. And if you like it, I would like to get on it with you for the split group. You'll have to go last so that it will be part of the finale.

Outro- Pending in brain storm. Lol.
I have no clue on anything you just said.

EDIT: It's more just the multi-person clips.

Kodack Productions
Org Profile

Post by Kodack Productions » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:42 am

Ah, Merciful, that was hot! I loved it. I'll have your edited song back as soon as I get everyone elses. Would you mind going 3rd? You song and vid would go nicely before the song I have planned for the group idea.

Kodack Productions
Org Profile

Post by Kodack Productions » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:44 am

x.x... oh boy.. You didn't? I just broke down how the video will be constructed is all. You got a messenger name?

Knightmrinarmr
Org Profile

Post by Knightmrinarmr » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:59 am

Kodack Productions wrote: Also, Kat, I would like you to use the song "Kryptonite". It has some good drops and lyrics to synch onto, so it would make a good, easy vid.

Ive already made an AMV to that song...

Merciful Aria
Org Profile

Post by Merciful Aria » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:09 pm

Kodack Productions wrote:Ah, Merciful, that was hot! I loved it. I'll have your edited song back as soon as I get everyone elses. Would you mind going 3rd? You song and vid would go nicely before the song I have planned for the group idea.
That would be fine. ^-^ I really don't mind what order I'm in.

OH, I'm going to revise my clip. I just found the PERFECT scene for the next few words in the song! I hope that's okay.
I'm actually:
Kayley.
Go there.

Kodack Productions
Org Profile

Post by Kodack Productions » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:05 pm

While over my cousin's house yesterday, I got the idea for the "Intermission/Group song" thing. My cousin has a rap group and they are currently in the middle of making their own real mixtape, and they had one song with my lil 7 year old cousin on it. Lol. It is cute, but it is cool at the same time. She actually flowed really well for a little kid. I was thinking of using that for the group song, and picking a less serious anime too. The anime to be choosen will be elected, so everyone voice their choice, and then we'll try to come out with an anime that everyone likes. As for the song, I have provided you all with a link to it so you can listen. Tell me what you think, and if you don't like it. If enough people don't like it, then I'll pick another song 'cus I don't want anyone doing something they don't want to do. Results are usually lackluster when you do something you don't want to. Especially in a fun activity such as this.

That is all for now, listen and review. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezu6qv

Merciful Aria
Org Profile

Post by Merciful Aria » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:38 pm

Kodack Productions wrote:While over my cousin's house yesterday, I got the idea for the "Intermission/Group song" thing. My cousin has a rap group and they are currently in the middle of making their own real mixtape, and they had one song with my lil 7 year old cousin on it. Lol. It is cute, but it is cool at the same time. She actually flowed really well for a little kid. I was thinking of using that for the group song, and picking a less serious anime too. The anime to be choosen will be elected, so everyone voice their choice, and then we'll try to come out with an anime that everyone likes. As for the song, I have provided you all with a link to it so you can listen. Tell me what you think, and if you don't like it. If enough people don't like it, then I'll pick another song 'cus I don't want anyone doing something they don't want to do. Results are usually lackluster when you do something you don't want to. Especially in a fun activity such as this.

That is all for now, listen and review. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezu6qv
As you know, I vote FLCL for the anime. =P

Do you have the lyrics to the song?
I'm actually:
Kayley.
Go there.

Knightmrinarmr
Org Profile

Post by Knightmrinarmr » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:48 pm

Oh Ill be doing Cowboy Bebop for mine.

Merciful Aria
Org Profile