Nightwish: End of an Era (Done)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:48 am

Eva-Fan wrote:I just used "MEP" and "on time" in the same sentence...
That's a $5 fine. Pay up, buddy.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

GreenT
Org Profile

Post by GreenT » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:36 pm

Umm....I think I'm going to have to drop out, since I don't have a computer at the moment...And I probably wont have one until sometime after Christmas, so you can...like...drop me if you really want to...

h_dk_m
Org Profile

Post by h_dk_m » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:44 pm

I was wondering...what level of sophistication could be good?
I am a fan of simple AMVs full of feeling...but I am not sure if the quantity and quality of effects is really important...
You may call me Raf

FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

Post by FoxJones » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:55 am

h_dk_m wrote:I was wondering...what level of sophistication could be good? I am a fan of simple AMVs full of feeling...but I am not sure if the quantity and quality of effects is really important...
Well if you ask me effects itself are not important. What's important is to fuse the footage and music together (using the means one has available) which creates track that flows nicely. ..if that made any sense. Simple is good if done well.

Onimura, I'll free your track open for takers and let you have the secondary slot (since Janzki seemed uninterested) in case (which is most likely) there's no takers or the taker drops out too. How does this sound?

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:03 am

I'm tempted to take the free slot (Pharaoh Sails to Orion right?) but only if I can figure out what I'd use :/
I'll get back to you asap ;)

ChronoWraith
Org Profile

Post by ChronoWraith » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:05 pm

while playing around with footage, and being frustrated at how elfen lied wasn't working out the way I had imagined it, i made a video using Steel Angel Kurumi which actually seemed to work quite well. I think I'm just going to clean it up and then use that instead of Elfen Lied unless you have any objections?
<----Place Holder---->

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:58 pm

Taruto Chan wrote:I'm tempted to take the free slot (Pharaoh Sails to Orion right?) but only if I can figure out what I'd use :/
I'll get back to you asap ;)
It's an instrumental track with no lyrics. As long as you sync to the beat with a theme (Drama, Action, Etc..) then almost any anime would work. This track should be easy to complete. As a matter of fact if no one takes this track up to a certain point and if jones doesn't mind I'll do it. But I doubt it will go untaken.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

FoxJones
The foxiest!
Org Profile

Post by FoxJones » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:01 am

ChronoWraith wrote:while playing around with footage, and being frustrated at how elfen lied wasn't working out the way I had imagined it, i made a video using Steel Angel Kurumi which actually seemed to work quite well. I think I'm just going to clean it up and then use that instead of Elfen Lied unless you have any objections?
No objections.. cute mechanical maids approved.

Eva-fan: You already have one track ;) So that means you are way down the list when choosing editors for track 4..
Also I'd like to have Taruto-chan participate anyway.. waiting confirmation.

Aneino_Kaijin
Org Profile

Post by Aneino_Kaijin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:27 am

Man, these things go a lot faster the second time through.

It okay if I toss a version up here for critique before I pull it into AE for final additions? Or would you prefer only finished Betas?
Always looking for the next bad idea.
Pandora's Box | Paralysis in Motion

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:03 pm

FoxJones wrote:Also I'd like to have Taruto-chan participate anyway.. waiting confirmation.
I feel honoured <3
I'm in, I'd better get preparing my footage! I'll most likely be using Kannazuki no Miko. :D

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”