Tool Project X2 Official Thread (new head: Scott Green)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Tsukin
Org Profile

Post by Tsukin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:28 pm

there are now only 2 parts open, any takers? =P

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:17 pm

Ok, university and I have absolutely no freetime anymore (I even have to invest 4 hours a day just to get there and back) so obviously I have no time to work over my part. Thing is I still don't like the look of it, but I could just export the lags and upload it somewhere (when you tell me where) and you just leave me out of the credits or something (or just don't list me as a collaborator on the org catalog) since I don't really fully support the segment as it is now but if you like it I can send it.

Stolen Soul
Org Profile

Post by Stolen Soul » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:02 pm

but i thought your track was awesome =/

you really have like NO time to maybe do a little more with it?

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:29 am

I'm pretty sure he has very little, I hear the Universities in Europe are hardcore.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:32 am

Well I do, but at the End of the year. And I guess I'll have to use those 2 weeks for learning Kanji and so on. But I have a few hours a week, but I actually don't want to spend them for the video since I want to have a privat life. When is the deadline ? I might just change a few things on tuesday since I have like 4 hours time then, but normally I just go to bed after I was on campus since I'm pretty much beaten when I'm home.

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:37 am

Okay this isn't working out

I edited into my track about 10 seconds and it just doesn't feel right, I also don't have any better source or anything else in mind, maybe it's just because I have no talent in action synching

well anyways, I've been experiencing a lot of problems with my DVD drive lately so I'm going to have to drop out at this moment

I really tried but at this rate there's no fun in editing this at all, sorry

Tsukin
Org Profile

Post by Tsukin » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:31 pm

Warheart wrote:Well I do, but at the End of the year. And I guess I'll have to use those 2 weeks for learning Kanji and so on. But I have a few hours a week, but I actually don't want to spend them for the video since I want to have a privat life. When is the deadline ? I might just change a few things on tuesday since I have like 4 hours time then, but normally I just go to bed after I was on campus since I'm pretty much beaten when I'm home.
the deadline for the final isn't until the end of this year, so if you still want to make a few changes there is plenty of time left =)

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:22 pm

Tsukin wrote:
Warheart wrote:Well I do, but at the End of the year. And I guess I'll have to use those 2 weeks for learning Kanji and so on. But I have a few hours a week, but I actually don't want to spend them for the video since I want to have a privat life. When is the deadline ? I might just change a few things on tuesday since I have like 4 hours time then, but normally I just go to bed after I was on campus since I'm pretty much beaten when I'm home.
the deadline for the final isn't until the end of this year, so if you still want to make a few changes there is plenty of time left =)
Alright I guess I'll find at least a few hours to fix some things. :)

RutKiskasca
Org Profile

Editor looking for work, will take anything available

Post by RutKiskasca » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:33 pm

Hey, man...I just got back, just about to get my monster editing machine, and am desparate to try it out on a couple of MEPS. If you have ANYTHING you need done on this project, ANY segment, please let me have it. I will edit for food. Or for nothing.
Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

Warheart
Org Profile

Re: Editor looking for work, will take anything available

Post by Warheart » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:28 pm

RutKiskasca wrote:Hey, man...I just got back, just about to get my monster editing machine, and am desparate to try it out on a couple of MEPS. If you have ANYTHING you need done on this project, ANY segment, please let me have it. I will edit for food. Or for nothing.
Haha, you can have my part, I'm not able to work on my video until the end of December and even then I'm not sure If I have freetime during Chrismas since I I might have a seminar during the holidays. So, yep I'm sorry but I have to retire from this project ... again.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”