AMV-MM[AnimeMusicVideos Megamix] for Stepmania

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
shinji13
Org Profile

AMV-MM[AnimeMusicVideos Megamix] for Stepmania

Post by shinji13 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:13 pm

Okay I am no longer accepting videos (long time since I edited this page). I have found all fifteen videos and the project is almost complete, below is a list of all of the videos we have.

Title: All The Things She Said
Created by: Stolensoul
Footage: Fatal Frame 2
Song: TaTu - All The Things She Said

Title: Apocalypse Wow
Created by: Requiett
Footage: Geobreeders, Geobreeders 2
Song: Quarashi - Baseline

Title: Before I Forget
Created by: Sasuke2468
Footage: Chrono Crusade, Karas, Fullmetal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Song: Slipknot - Before I Forget

Title: Birth From The Beast
Created by: Ben Harris, themaan
Footage: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Song: Jet - Look What You've Done

Title: Break
Created by: TripleO
Footage: Naruto
Song: 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

Title: TKO
Created by: JudgeHolden
Footage: Kiddy Grade
Song: Le Tigre - TKO

Title: VII: The End
Created by: ShadowNOS
Footage: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Song: Within Temptation - Stand My Ground

Title: Zweite Existenz
Created by: Requiett
Footage: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Song: Muse - Thoughts of A Dieing Athiest

Title: F.B.H. (Fucking Bloody Hell)
Created by: Bobstur
Footage: Elfen Leid
Song: KMFDM - Megalomaniac

Title: Euphoria
Created by: Koopiskeva
Footage: RahXephon
Song: Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming

Title: Echoes of Haven
Created by: Prodigi & Koopiskeva
Footage: The Soul Taker
Song: Vienna Teng - My Medea

Title: Sending Freedom
Created by: Gene Starwind 21122
Footage: Gundam Seed, InuYasha, Scryed, Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, The Vision of Escaflowne
Song: Master Plan - Heroes

Title: I do [heart] Yuri
Created by: BasharOfTheAges
Footage: Azumanga Daioh
Song: Creamy - I Do I Do I Do

Title: Cartoon Heroes
Created by: SenshiMamoru
Footage: Angelic Layer, Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card (2nd Movie), Chrono Crusade, Kaleido Star, Pretear, Sailor Moon R: The Movie,Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Stars, Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie
Song: Aqua - Cartoon Heroes

Title: Come Out Swinging
Created by: OmegaEvolution
Footage: Hajime No Ippo
Song: The Offspring - Come Out Swinging
Last edited by shinji13 on Sun May 20, 2007 11:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:24 pm

I sent you a pm with my information.

Gene Starwind 21122

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:16 pm

Heh, I had some friends suggesting I do something like this since the last vid I did was the full version of a DDR song. 1 question though, are these stepfiles going to be the insane kind that are imposible to do without the keyboard or what?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:21 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Heh, I had some friends suggesting I do something like this since the last vid I did was the full version of a DDR song. 1 question though, are these stepfiles going to be the insane kind that are imposible to do without the keyboard or what?
There will be an light mode for pad, a standard mode for heavy pad and a heavy mode for keyboard.

That or I may end up changing it to light mode for pad, standard mode for pad, heavy mode for pad, and then challenge for keyboard...

I want the songs to have atleast one version of their max potential, drawing every last beat out onto the screen but also a version playable for those with a usb pad... in short there will be a Pad version ^^
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:00 pm

Oh sweet I love stepmania. =) I could always make the steps myself, but then I'd have to make a dwi...a nice looking png...uggh, not worth it. Funny, because I had to do, like, 8x more than that to get everything premiere ready for this AMV. Anyway...

AMV Title: Overloader
Song title: Ultrasonic Sound
Artist: Hive
Creator(s): Ben Harris (oh and, credit me as Ben Harris, not themaan, thanks!)

That one probably makes the best stepfile, feel free to use something else from my profile if you want. Looking forward to this =)
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Back everyone, and here is whats in so far.

We have one various animemusicvideo from Genestarwind by the title Sending Freedom!

We also have one comedy animemusicvideo from Requiett by the title Apocalypse Wow!

I have begun production on Apocalypse Wow, I have synced the video and the song and am half-way complete with the light mode for this song.

No other entry's have been ruled out as of yet and are still in consideration, of course I am still looking for more videos so dont be shy and post yours to.

[MOD19: I moved the thread...I know it's not exactly a MEP, but it seems to fit here better than General AMV :P]

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:46 am

So I see the topic was moved to multi-editor projects, I suppose its more belonging here... sorry for the inconvenience to the mods.

Updates:

I am nearly done with the original standard Pad steps to Requiett's Apocalypse Wow video and will begin work on the bg picture and banner soon.

I have decided to change the setup to a standard pad option, heavy pad option and a challenge/oni option of keyboard steps... I will try to make all 15 stepfiles include one of each of these but depending on the actually difficulty of the song I may not be able to. I found making a light set of steps to difficult for Requiett's video and I believe that when I begin production on the others it will only turn out the same, to somewhat counteract this the standard version will be fairly easy.

I still havent decided on any more videos, I would like to wait until more people post their entries.. until then its just Requiett and Gene.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:48 pm

If you're hard up for videos, feel free to use the one in my sig. It's the full version of "I do I do I do" so half the work is already done for you. :lol:
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:13 am

I can't wait to see the project. Best of luck with it, I'm uploading "Sending Freedom" to a yousendit file. I got rid of the credits in it and using my contest quality version of the video.

Gene Starwind 21122

shinji13
Org Profile

Post by shinji13 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:27 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:If you're hard up for videos, feel free to use the one in my sig. It's the full version of "I do I do I do" so half the work is already done for you.
I am still considering whether or not I want to put a amv on stepmania when the song is already an original DDR song. I would like to wait and see what other proposals I recieve before using that video and also check in with some other people I know and see whether or not they think it is a good idea.
themann wrote:AMV Title: Overloader
Song title: Ultrasonic Sound
Artist: Hive
Creator(s): Ben Harris (oh and, credit me as Ben Harris, not themaan, thanks!)
This song looks like it can make a good simfile but I was wondering if you could make a higher-quality version of this video, near dvd-quality or something it seems a bit shakey on the video. [sent to pm box].
genestarwind21122 wrote: I can't wait to see the project. Best of luck with it, I'm uploading "Sending Freedom" to a yousendit file. I got rid of the credits in it and using my contest quality version of the video.
I downloaded the video last night and watched it, much higher quality and the credits not being their helps a lot, thanks for doing that for me; I'll have it synced and ready to begin the steps tomorrow night :]
updates wrote:
~ I finished the standard mode for Requiett's "Apocalypse Wow" video and have finished a beta of heavy mode for the video, going to be working on touch-ups for both the standard mode and heavy mode before moving onto the keyboard steps.

~ Will be working on getting gene's video synced in stepmania so I can begin standard mode for his video as well.

~ I have not accepted any more videos as of yet, keep sending them in either on this thread or through PM.
Thats it for now :D

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”