The Doom Project [Deimos]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:00 pm

I finally resumed my video again after all my computer problems. I'll have a new beta within a week or so. :)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:40 pm

If need be, I might consider picking up another track. I like "Demon Con Gusto", and I have an idea for few sources that I could put together.

If I do this track, though, I'll be cutting it down to 2 minutes. I'm also not sure if I'll be able to relate it to the games, but if anyone knows where I can find high-res images/artwork for these doom games, I could do a little photoshopping :wink:

I make no promises, but I'll try experimenting with my sources. School starts up again for me in September, so it all depends on how much time I'll have on my hands.

Segellion
Org Profile

Post by Segellion » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:12 pm

I have been monitoring this thread ever since it started oh so long ago. I'm really excited to see a finished product and i'm sad to see that you're desperate for Editors.

I would be more then happy to dedicate my time in this project but I have never edited an AMV before =\

Well.. I guess just, keep up the good work guys i'm sure there are thousands of other people out there just like me! Eagerily awaiting a finished product.

Good Luck!

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:41 pm

i am going to start work on this again really soon. im in florida for work but will be back sometime in aug.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:55 am

Where does one begin. Where its relevant. My computer essentially killed itself. For some unknown reason, it suddenly decided, while I was using it, that my Ram is hidden in every folder on my computer and by clicking on some folders, it would ask me if I wanted to format my C drive now. It no longer acknowledges that windows xp is on there and keeps complaining that you need to format it. No idea. I'll still try to pop in and out until I get it fix, or buy a new one, but who knows how that will go. Using a laptop that could choke running windows 95 and putting xp on it, while using the first pentium ever designed for a laptop doesn't make for easy browsing. For a long while I thought it wasn't even going to be able to load a webpage.

Basic updates is, we need 5 editors, plus back ups. I think most of you have sent me a concept or beta. If your unsure or know you haven't, just send me a idea, I just want to confirm that you have something you can begin working on.

If you happen to know about retrieving files from a computer that no longer has/recognizes windows, please PM me with ALL relevant information. And irrelevant, whatever you want to send as long as there's a way to do it. Without having to take it to a shop.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:04 am

Got a new comp, though I'm not sure still entirely how much was lost. I'm grabbing what I can from my drive right now. Anyone still even working on this? About september, if you haven't responded already, I'll start trying to get a hold of everyone who says there still on. Then rant how the previous dynasty claims the job is too hard, too busy, then proceeds to release new videos shortly after and remain active in the community. Maybe not the latter so much, but whatever. This project will be seen to the end, but if more people won't join, or take multiple tracks, it'll be what it will be.

We need 4+ more editors!

And why are all the links so screwy?
Latest
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:22 am

Isn't this due next year? I'm still in but I won't be able to edit it until my next uni break :D

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:23 am

Final date, but I'd like to at least here some sort of progress, at the very least the idea a bit more mapped out. If there's nothing, well, then there's nothing. If your too busy to edit, there's not a whole lot, within reason that can be done. I'll drag it to the end, but my original interest was a further remixing and experimentation that go outside the original intent of a music video. Which reminds me.... I hope what I had towards that survived.
Latest

eahs
Org Profile

Post by eahs » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:37 am

put me up as a backup for now... i'm in two other MEPs right now and in the middle fo a few of my own projects right now... so ya ^^" i wouldn't have time to get a beta in by september so just put me as a backup ^^...
Current AMV Project: Rukia & Ichigo - I Climb ~ Thousand Foot Krutch ~ 10%
Current MEPs: Colossal Prophecy
Newest AMV: http://media.putfile.com/AMV-Editors-Tribute

mythril nazgul
Org Profile

Post by mythril nazgul » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:40 pm

Nice job keeping this thing rolling, guys! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”