The Doom Project [Deimos]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:22 pm

the first track i made for this project has been released. link in sig. im going to have to drop out of this project. im just not up for remaking the track using the same song. ive been working on my AMV telephone track. which by the way is offically out as of monday. u gotta check it out. good luck to the rest of you, i hope the project is a success. it just seems to run out of steam.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:30 pm

I'll try to finish my track and if the project dies, I'll just put my video in VG4. :?
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

SqiKy_kLeen
Org Profile

Post by SqiKy_kLeen » Mon May 07, 2007 10:34 pm

Bumping this topic to check in with the other authors and see how progress is going.

I am about to restart my video due to a Windows failure which forced me to reformat. Orwell, I have PMed you on my status, Im still in the game. :wink:

Should any big new developments rise, Ill be sure to update the site when they do. I'm even thinking of reworking the layout and design.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue May 08, 2007 1:43 am

SqiKy_kLeen wrote:Bumping this topic to check in with the other authors and see how progress is going.

I am about to restart my video due to a Windows failure which forced me to reformat. Orwell, I have PMed you on my status, Im still in the game. :wink:

Should any big new developments rise, Ill be sure to update the site when they do. I'm even thinking of reworking the layout and design.
Is this thing still alive? I saw Castor'd stuck his track in VG4, so I assumed it was dead. :|
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue May 08, 2007 9:36 am

Kitsuner wrote:
SqiKy_kLeen wrote:Bumping this topic to check in with the other authors and see how progress is going.

Is this thing still alive? I saw Castor'd stuck his track in VG4, so I assumed it was dead. :|
I can still do a small re-edit for this project since I still have my project file. I just need to change 1 or 2 things to make it suitable for this project.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Dagda
Org Profile

Post by Dagda » Wed May 16, 2007 4:04 am

I have yet to start the second video, and if my summer goes like I think it will I won't be starting it soon unless the project sets a new deadline and makes a push. First one's all done, though.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”