2 person project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
tifa1234
Org Profile

2 person project

Post by tifa1234 » Tue May 30, 2006 4:48 pm

hi
I will be doing an amv soon and would like to make it with one other person. It will just be an ordinary amv: one song, one anime. I do not have a song or made a decision on the anime i will be using yet. When we are making it, it will be one of us does the first half, the other does the second. I am not looking for a fantastic editor, but preferably one using adobe premiere of some version. If anyone is interested, please reply underneath and i will check out some of your previous videos. If you dont post your videos here, can you tell me where i can download them or if they are not on the internet, you can post a couple to me. Keep in mind that not everybody can post a video to me as this would take ages, so it would be easier if they were downloadable. I am not a fanastic editor myself but i have a lot of experience and my projects are getting better.
Remember this is nothing serious, its just for fun. Whoever ends up making this video with me (if anyone does) would have to be able to make it quite quickly and be able to start as soon as we have decided what video we are doing. (A week at the most please). When the video is finished, i will be posting it up on this site. This will be a joint video, not me just deciding everything about it. The person who does this video with me will be discussing through AIM or MSN what music or anime to use. We will both have to have the same anime.
thanks you and please post underneath if you are interested:)

FallenAngel_91
Org Profile

Hello

Post by FallenAngel_91 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:32 pm

Hey, I'd help out. Though, I'm using movie maker on windows. I want adobe, but how can I get it? Can you end me hte program or something? Also, my anime is limited. YTV only shows so many types. So, just tell me the type first, and I'll see if I can help you out. I've some videos, but I havn't posted them yet. I'll do that soon.
~I will not give up!~

Dark Seraphim
Org Profile

Re: Hello

Post by Dark Seraphim » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:02 pm

FallenAngel_91 wrote:Hey, I'd help out. Though, I'm using movie maker on windows. I want adobe, but how can I get it? Can you end me hte program or something? Also, my anime is limited. YTV only shows so many types. So, just tell me the type first, and I'll see if I can help you out. I've some videos, but I havn't posted them yet. I'll do that soon.
well u can buy it or u can get the trial at the official website

FallenAngel_91
Org Profile

Post by FallenAngel_91 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:27 pm

I don't wana buy it! Grr....
~I will not give up!~

aapplejuicebaby11
Org Profile

Post by aapplejuicebaby11 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 pm

tifa1234
Org Profile

Post by tifa1234 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:41 am

hi everyone

thanks for all replying. I have looked at all your profiles. I am doing the video with my friend who was also the first to contact me. If i am planning on doing a video in the future, i will post back here and contact the people who have replied first:)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”