Operation Introduction

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Stolen Soul
Org Profile

Post by Stolen Soul » Sun May 28, 2006 8:41 pm

im having some really gay problems with my computer right now, so i wont be able to do my air video =( im sorry

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sun May 28, 2006 11:18 pm

That sucks. Okay, But if you get your computer poblems resolved before the September 16 deadline, you can still submit it as long as no one else takes the video.

This is the offical rules for the upcoming June 10th signup deadline:

After June 10th, no more editors will be allowed to join, however, those who have joined will be allowed to add or change their videos. The deadline is just for signups to be IN the MEP. This gives a little more leeway for those who are participating to come up with videos. I doubt we are going to get many more participants.

Yukitosan
Org Profile

Post by Yukitosan » Tue May 30, 2006 2:40 pm

Hey everyone, this looks like an awesome project and I'd love to test my skills with it. I absolutely love anime openings and endings though my fondness for them will most likely be a crutch in my case since I can't bring myself to defile the genious of the originals. For my first video I'd like to give Vandread: The Second Stage's opening a try, "Justice" by Aki Kudou, or so ANN tells me. Once I have completed this one, I'll probably go up for another. Thanks for putting this together and I look forward to the results.

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Tue May 30, 2006 6:30 pm

Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about destroying anime openings. We've already done enough of it for you :wink:

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Tue May 30, 2006 8:22 pm

i got some good news, I managed to get the gakuen heaven opening so that will still be my 2nd clip for this project :)

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Tue May 30, 2006 8:42 pm

Nice. I was hoping to see what you came up with since the show looks very... well... :? ......... :shock: YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH.... I can't even describe my feelings of the episode I saw....

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Tue May 30, 2006 9:47 pm

well I did say it was like..shounen ai rofl :lol:

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:09 pm

You did, but I never saw a shounen ai anime before. Now I know to stay away :shock: LOL

Gods Dark Angel
Org Profile

Post by Gods Dark Angel » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:03 pm

Hey there... I just wanted to check something real fast... So since im signed up already I can pick another untaken Series+Song when I'm done?
Kratos could totally beat up your dad. With his own limbs. Unless your dad is Voltron.
Kalium wrote:Basically, I happened to the local.

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:34 pm

Gods Dark Angel wrote:Hey there... I just wanted to check something real fast... So since im signed up already I can pick another untaken Series+Song when I'm done?
Yep. I thought about it and decided that it doesen't seem to be taking you guys long to make these vids, so I added that bonus for those who sign up before the deadline. You can add, delete, or change any song + anime selections up untill September 16 when all final videos are due.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”